Torness

James_fox_burns

Reaction score
Dose any1 have the scaff manager or supervisors number 4 torness powerstation? Cheers

Last edited:
Stevie wright u no back in hunterston

still up gannet was up inver gordon for a month ther on that famousrig ha ha hoping to getback to hunterston nearer end of the year u working the now

Any 1 out there no any firm taken on part 2 scaffolders on offshore just past my part 2

U gettin the hrs there? U should try an get back in 4 the shutdown on aug mate.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Sorry James. Am on the same boat wanting offshore

It's bill Murray from cape u want to speak to. Shutdown starting in the next month or so. Pretty sure the number is 01368 873000 u will need a full disclosure in with your application. Also usual pre employment drug test. Hope this helps

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

It's bill Murray from cape u want to speak to. Shutdown starting in the next month or so. Pretty sure the number is 01368 873000 u will need a full disclosure in with your application. Also usual pre employment drug test. Hope this helps

Mr

Any 1 out there got any number for offshore just done my part 2 now looking to get offshore l have got salamas and rbg need some more number help me out lads out there please

Aye gettin most weekends u no workin the now

Top Bottom