Topping

Much better lad.
I used my brain, knuckled down learned and got into the position where doyles like you would do that, while getting me what i needed to fix the job and earn the lions share.

Wee dafty.

Hello Jason

Please let me know where I can partake in this competition,I would dearly love to have a twisted spine when I'm older.

I sleeved 6 21ft tubes together, fixed a double every 3ft, stood it up and climbed to the top. With my arms tied behind my back.

Bwahahaha, joke never gets old does it eh vancouver.
Funny lad you like.

Sent from apparently jasons iphone, ha.

Seen a guy today put 12 doubles on the end of a 21 then flick it up with ease.have you done better.

tell him to enjoy him self why is young cos he will look back in years to come and say what a knob I was:laugh: and if he is older he should no beter:laugh:

Today in work I topped 2 21s spliced together on 1 knee.beet that scar face. By the way pm you r number for a chat !!!!!!

Been scaffolding a good few years now, done all the silly board carrying and sleeved up tube flicking, now can't spend more than 6/7 hrs laid flat in bed with out feeling like i've been steam rolled, only flicking that gets carried out now is on the wife's bean!

Top Bottom