Topping

21 ft with a 6 ft sleeved on, on my knees without tube touching the floor.

Yes, I butted it against a wall and saved me years of back pain, for no reason.

Why on the bottom surely with them on the top would be more impressive

Not for me tho i like butting the wall too

Haha it was on the very top MRB and it was impressive because he said he could do more but as Phil said its all well and good until your back goes.ill stick to 16s

Yep I just stood the 21 up and got on with it so I could go have my lunch :amuse:

Why on the bottom surely with them on the top would be more impressive

Not for me tho i like butting the wall too

Because the bottom heavy weight almost stands it up for you. And yes the wall is the better option.

I once carried 10 wet boards to the wagon bounced em off my shoulder and the fcuker popped out, safe to say I learnt the hard way not to act like a clever cnut

Seen a guy today put 12 doubles on the end of a 21 then flick it up with ease.have you done better.

Much better lad.
I used my brain, knuckled down learned and got into the position where doyles like you would do that, while getting me what i needed to fix the job and earn the lions share.

Wee dafty.

I once carried 10 wet boards to the wagon bounced em off my shoulder and the fcuker popped out, safe to say I learnt the hard way not to act like a clever cnut

Benjo I once carried 10 boards an all, picked them up flat then walked them up and whammed them on my shoulder. I was 18 ish at the time. I now have sciatica and have done for 10 years lol.

Seen a guy today put 12 doubles on the end of a 21 then flick it up with ease.have you done better.

Struck a job on a Sat morning in Chelsea about 3 years ago, started striking before the lorry got there so had 5 long stood up resting on the scaffold. Driver turned up but parked about 60ft away as it was the closest he could get, watched the fu.cker lay 5 x 21's down and walk them to the lorry as if they were 5 fts at the same time. About 2 months later he jacked it in as his knees were fu.cord. Hasn't worked since.

Sca@ffolder your one of these scaffs that jump on a job and say giet me a fitting without setting it out a good saying is "fail to prepare prepare to fail " sounds like you.darling

Top Bottom