top tips

Well don't make yourself out to be My Nice Guy, What what happened on one job was that job, So you think you have been Grate all your working years??? What is your name? Can anyone tell me the name of havespannerwilltalk!!!!

what have you been up to richie to start getting all defensive.seems ironic that this has ended up in a tips for the young lads thread

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

what is the sakhalin island mystery.......would he have got away with it if it wasnt for those pesky kids.

top tip get yourself ejamacated before you get bitter and twisted like the rest of us did i say bitter and twisted i ment wise and worldly

Never piss into the wind !

funinthesnow.gif

box clever..anticipate the next move.....

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Dont be a bully to poor Asian workers if you are working overseas in Russia........you know who you are .....

No wonder RD wont go to NZ, get himself creamed if he tries it on with them Maori lads:nuts: Just goes to show,in this game theres always someone who knows whats going on.

Well don't make yourself out to be My Nice Guy, What what happened on one job was that job, So you think you have been Grate all your working years??? What is your name? Can anyone tell me the name of havespannerwilltalk!!!!

So it is true then?

Heres another tip for the young guys

Be nice to everyone when you are on the way up. You will need friends when you are on the way back down !!!!!

Havespanner's name?

Well when someone hides behind a make-up name & slags someone they don't know, But only reading between the lines of what someone else said is out of order, no bullying was done, When you are a Supervisor you have to get the job done, Not have piss takers & I was Supervisoring the Russians, I'm fare from a bully, But that don't mean I'm a easy rude, if you need to hide behind a name their is a reason for this, People calling the cetal black!!!! you know what I mean?? I'm on heir to chat to nice people from around the world get some contacts & have the crack!!! Not have **** from someone who thinks their better than someone else. So Frederik that's why. Thanks for your post.

Well when someone hides behind a make-up name & slags someone they don't know, But only reading between the lines of what someone else said is out of order, no bullying was done, When you are a Supervisor you have to get the job done, Not have piss takers & I was Supervisoring the Russians, I'm fare from a bully, But that don't mean I'm a easy rude, if you need to hide behind a name their is a reason for this, People calling the cetal black!!!! you know what I mean?? I'm on heir to chat to nice people from around the world get some contacts & have the crack!!! Not have **** from someone who thinks their better than someone else. So Frederik that's why. Thanks for your post.

What ever your job title you have to get the job done!! Its what you get paid for!! I dont hide behind a name son there are plenty of good people on here who know who I am.
You are on here to try and get a job in another country without giving anything back to that country.
I would hope you treat everyone fairly regardless of race, colour or creed.
I wish you success in your efforts to find highly paid overseas work.
Best of luck!!!!

Learn how to base out, with just your bubble (no tape), and spit on your finger as a marker.

Great old school tip. Been pissing myself reading this thread, there is no way this guy is a true brit with spelling and grammer like that.

Top Bottom