top tips

skin68

Reaction score
theres a lot of good old hands on here .is there any good tips they could pass on to the young lads.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

mine is keep away from drink

always buy the lead scaffolders breakfast, keep your mouth shut and your ears open!

de as ya telt or i crack your heed open with a pudlog,

keep away from drink, drugs, fags, women, bookies and power cables

if you dont feel as though you have done a deccent days graft , you probably havnt.

Don't save your money in the landlords pub!!!! & don't get into the Wight sh.t!!! Then you will have all that life can offer, if you do get into it you will have Nothing.

Do as I say not what I do

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Don't trust anyone in a tie and a hi-viz

Last edited:
Make sure you are aware of your tax entitlements ;)

You don't take the pis out of any Supervisor, anywhere else & your down the road Rick needs to stop telling tails when it comes to people wanting to get work, it comes under the 10 comandments No:1 don't stab people in the back!!!!

You don't take the pis out of any Supervisor, anywhere else & your down the road Rick needs to stop telling tails when it comes to people wanting to get work, it comes under the 10 comandments No:1 don't stab people in the back!!!!

No need for you to answer my previous post richiedry unless you felt involved?
I havent spoken to Rick for many months now I was told the Sakhalin Island story by some one else who was there.
Heres a top tip for you.

"It is sometimes better to stay silent and let people think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and make people sure you are":D

Top Bottom