Too cold

desp

Reaction score
This has to be a 1st , in my 30 years of scaffolding I've never heard this before

Two young lads working for us rang up today about 11am to tell me they were going home because it was to cold......

My rely . ******* man up , Lol

FFS, it was a positively balmy -6 here last night and the sun has been splitting the skies all day. Tell them to get themselves a coat.;)

ha ha ha its too cold what next its too hot im going home to jump in the pool..
ill come and work for you iv got a coat hat and gloves dont feel the cold

ITS NOT COLD YOUR JUST NOT PROPERLY DRESSED

That was extremely cold today, coldest I've known in a while. But to go home because it was too cold....? Didn't they bring their woolies :D

Man it! You think the boys of 82 said before taking tumbledown said I'm going home? Funny that my friend done the same and he's ex forces too he should of manned it the gay girl rug munchin guide that he is. Tbh an excuse to go home really dn u fink. Pumping long don't keep u warm no?

Tell them mums to go to Iceland, scaffolders fight the steel. What is this industry coming to with these two bob gay people getting tickets.

Too Cold, What A Couple Of Jessies This Is What We Do In All Tempratures In All Conditions.(It Was Cold Here Today -6. But To Go Home Monday Club I Think)

Yes both young lads at 22 an ashamed to say one of them was my son , although it wasn't him who phoned , needless they was told to man up or don't bother coming in tomorrow
They are goons get the **** ripped out of them now though cuz I've told the whole firm

I wouldn't have dare said that to my gaffer when I'd only been on the tools a couple of years , he would have probably come down an give me a slap for being a jessie

Son or not sack them both tell them you run a buisness and need reliable staff not fair weather workers after a few days bring them back sets an example to you work force and shows them the severity of just knocking off because of a bit of cold weather we are on a big job on the dock 5 of our scaffs are over 60 been snowing all day working in 2 inch of water freezing wind 11 hour shift no moaning proper men

Lol

Toooo cold

I went home today coz they shut the site at 2
We did have icicles forming on the sides of the ledgers pointing sideways

Tell them mums to go to Iceland, scaffolders fight the steel. What is this industry coming to with these two bob gay people getting tickets.

Freezing cold showers, 20 mile run carrying five 5 foots and pulling 100 long up 100 foot on the rope and wheel on the first day of the part 1 course should sort these jessies out Instructor.
You with your influence should be able to suggest it!!

Just sack the c"nt's. You'll be doing them a favour.

Especially if he is your son, still young enough to get a proper trade.

Perhaps plumbing or electrical matters might be be beneficial to these lads who seem to have a bit of foresight?

Freezing cold showers, 20 mile run carrying five 5 foots and pulling 100 long up 100 foot on the rope and wheel on the first day of the part 1 course should sort these jessies out Instructor.
You with your influence should be able to suggest it!!

It will probably differ from centre to centre but they are not even allowed to use a 21 on a part 1 let alone rope 100 of them up.

We worked in -34 other month.. sack them, they probably wanted to go home so they could bum each other.. useless *****..

Where in Campbeltown were you working?;)

Belvedere quite chilly this time of year Rodger, did you have the long johns on?

Top Bottom