Tone/Palmers

Shock horror!!
A Supervisor who hates his fellow Scaffolders... thats new to me! :eek:

Lancing scaff
You will be alright tell he gets his feet under the table
He's been thrown off more jobs than the harvester has sold
Dinners

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Palmers must be rubbing their hands together once
He starts they will just follow on picking up the
Pieces

Does Pat have botox injections in his lips by any chance?

Rc22 you know him - Jason you don't I
Think he hates himself as much as everyone
else bio polar seems to sum him up. The only ones
To benefit are Palmers, they got rid him and will get more
work because of him as they say time will tell
see if rubber lips is still there in six months

For all you doubters Pat Morgan kicked out of Gatwick with just his train fare to get home

I know pat Morgan bit on/off bloke everyone hated him at palmers but I got chucked off a job for smoking, client (st George's ) was screaming at him to sack me but i only got a warning, so take him as you find him gents

The problem with people like pat Morgan is he is a IDIOT BACK STABBING PRI.K who always blame the men not him self.

I know pat Morgan bit on/off bloke everyone hated him at palmers but I got chucked off a job for smoking, client (st George's ) was screaming at him to sack me but i only got a warning, so take him as you find him gents

To be fair, once your off the job, the client has no right to deamand anything - and it's not like you killed someone. Just to say I thought he was a ****** too.

Yep last I heard he got sacked from tone and was on a firm round his way island scaffolding..., sum thing like that

Started on different firm on Tuesday with some bloke called jack and a lad called dan

Yer jack seemed ok just the name pat got me thinking
I will reserve any judgement on anyone

Top Bottom