Tone/Palmers

Tubeman63

Reaction score
Had to join so I could post this, just to give the Tone scaff's the heads up that as from next Monday they got a new supervisor and its that idiot from Palmers Belverdere branch he's a total nut blows hot and cold he tried to stay on at Palmers at other branches but know one wanted him because they knew what he was like - feel sorry for you if you know anyone from Palmers ask them

Welcome Tubeman,

Sounds like he will be fine on Tones, they have some right ar-----s on there.

hahaha last a heard pat was doing the incinarators for palmers,did he leave or was he pushed?

ive worked for pat many times over the years what a nice decent and fair chap he is

spanner said he was a fair and decent chap couldnt lace my boots when it came to scaffolding though (dont think anyone can) so he went inside and i stayed on tools with him paying me bundles each week. In my prime I was his and londons no 1 scaffolder
THE BOUFFONT KID IS A LEGEND IN LONDON

Spanner laydown. You been talking to that Blueberry again.
I can read drawings that Blueberrys just jealous cos he aint as good as me. He turned that drawing round when my back was turned The little sneak

You must be a bit confused buffont then again you are getting on a bit
Or the two blokes at Gatwick pretending to be you, if they were on here less
Then Tone might not have all the work there

scaffolding is a small family across the hole of the uk where someone knows someone trust me he will not last and loves knocking the lads. Bouffont if he was giving you loads of money you must have been giving head.Keep talking the job up and one day you might get the top lift on.

Top Bottom