to charge or not to charge

Got to be a Freemans I've never charged my family for a scaffold.

haha, they say the Jocks are tight. Free unless her man is an erse then whack them double.:cool:

Just remember your kids choose your retirement home!

charge definatly obvusly not full price but enopugh to cove lads wages maybe half therer wages she's took all her life now its time to get back some ol . youd do her no favours doing it for free, thats my view on it if i was to do out for any 1...mam and dad free( subject to dinner bene on the table after job)
grandparents free(on t&c)
any other of the family slight charge

PS THESE ARE THE BEST EARNERS PUTTING UP THE JOB WITHOUT A PRICE GET HER TO WRITE A BLANK CHECK AHAHAH LOL

Last edited:
if you cant do your family especially daughters a turn then who?
to be honest if i charged my gaughters i would be getting divorced and to be honest if my sweet pea wanted me to charge my princesses then it would be the same result.:eek:
feck me there was a lot of honesty in that was there not if im not being too honest?

Did sons house recently, helped him as he's a scaff as well, no charge but the sod got me a hangover after taking me out for a few jars!!

thanks for all your replies to be honest there was never a chance of me charging for it just wanted to see the concess of opinions and it seems to be that family still matter cheers lads i might just go and put some boards and a gaurdrail on it now LOL

thanks for all your replies to be honest there was never a chance of me charging for it just wanted to see the concess of opinions and it seems to be that family still matter cheers lads i might just go and put some boards and a gaurdrail on it now LOL

Good quote toppingout and I would say it's all that matters. Tell her man to get off his erse and put the last rails on it for you.

no you cant charge your daughter but you could charge her partner :blink1: lol

What is a few hundred pounds more going to make to the money you have already invested in your daughter from her birth

If you cannot help family, time to top yourself :(

Top Bottom