TIPS: How to get quicker at Scaffolding?

little tip ! soldier your trannys on level ground, mark of your ledger centres with a marker
36" centres or what you prefer,use them on your braced standards no need to bubble move your ledger to the mark! job done just make sure you got the tranny the right way round !! dont need to mark of every tranny just 2 out of every 5 your super strong labourer will pull up. obviuosly only works on a straight up elevation ,hey presto .

take a start with one of the shiite rates on offer lately then due to having no spare cash for good food and a sociable drink you will loose weight and be quicker within a couple of weeks.
on the downside you will probably loose your house car and the pals you kept going with drink in the boozer will move onto some other mug leaving you sad and lonely.;)

When I worked for the late johnny hurley,they used to use some form of white powder to speed things up.

Talcum powder?

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Years ago when I started scaffolding ,an old hand said to "You know the quickest way to erect scaffold"and I "no". He replied "Just keep putting tube in ".
There is no magic formula ,just stick at the task and don't ar$e about .It soon goes up or comes down.

try workin as well as you talk you wud be worth a fortune haha only jokin mt

In The Words Of Nike Just Do It, Thats The Way To Become Faster.

Any decent tips on how to be an allround faster Scaffolder? :unsure:
I asked the blokes im with and got the replies:

• A pendant made from Greyhounds teeth helps.
  • Fully complete body wax - makes you more aero-dynamic.
  • 'Go faster stripes' painted on your face using lipstick.

Not sure really. Each sounds theasable.
Im gonna carry on doing what i have been: Rubbing a feather from a Racing Pidgeon under my armpits before each shift. :cool:

Not great, but i feel slightly speedier.

Any suggestions?
£40 an hour:D

Oh yeh 4got about the 4 cans of Relentless...buzzin all day

DEFO EED AL LEAST 4 CAN OF RELENTLESS LOL SE TO BE ADDICTED TO IT MOST I HAD WAS 8 THE ONLY BAD THINK IS WHEN IT DROPS YOU IT DROPS YOU LIKE A TONNE OF BRICKS :laugh:

Yeh that & the fact u can shiit through the eye of a needle lolo- they've got a new flavour...apple & kiwifruit..mmmmmm 8 cans no probs lolo

Top Bottom