TIPS: How to get quicker at Scaffolding?

J

Jason-Gibbs

Any decent tips on how to be an allround faster Scaffolder? :unsure:
I asked the blokes im with and got the replies:

• A pendant made from Greyhounds teeth helps.
  • Fully complete body wax - makes you more aero-dynamic.
  • 'Go faster stripes' painted on your face using lipstick.

Not sure really. Each sounds theasable.
Im gonna carry on doing what i have been: Rubbing a feather from a Racing Pidgeon under my armpits before each shift. :cool:

Not great, but i feel slightly speedier.

Any suggestions?

The best way to get quicker is to actually get out of the wagon/canteen/cabin and start moving your arms whilst holding a spanner in an erecting fashion:nuts::laugh::laugh:

Just go really slow from Monday to Thursday , then on Friday work at normal speed thus giving the illusion of speeding up !

I'll tell you what I tell the contractor: I've only got two speeds and if you don't like this one, I can assure you, you won't like the other one.
Jason, I do believe the word is feasible.
Just saying big lad ;)

When I worked for the late johnny hurley,they used to use some form of white powder to speed things up.

Is marker chalk white?
Use a measuring board instead of a tape for measuring the ledger width.

job and knocks you can get the lazy of the lazy to work as well

As I'm getting older, the days are going quicker and I'm getting slower. Wont be long before I dont achieve anything in a day.

As I'm getting older, the days are going quicker and I'm getting slower. Wont be long before I dont achieve anything in a day.

ive just showed this to my wife and said!!! see i told you its not just me:laugh:

The days are long and the nights will blow you away, cos the sun don't sheeeeine! Name the tune. . . Nailer!

When I worked for the late johnny hurley,they used to use some form of white powder to speed things up.
Columbian dancing powder ?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

You been in the army flinty ?

Amphetamine was our preferred poison when on price work. Mind you charlie was rare and expensive back in those days. When in Holland tried it at work but didnt have the same effect as it did in the bar.

Top Bottom