tin sheets

Yes, I will try and get a pic.

He was on the forum for a bit.

is it them beam clamps but in stead of there been gate on the bottomg its got two on the side of the clamp as to punch up out of or hang off ?

THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE GRAVLOCK IS A GOOD RELIABLE FITTING AND THE SK WAS ALSO RELIABLE BUT GOT BANNED OFFSHORE AND SHIIT STICKS.
TO MY MIND THERE WAS NO OFFICIAL REASON FOR THE OFFSHORE BANN,STEVIE KNIGHT MUST NOT HAVE BUNGED THE RIGHT PEOPLE :eek:

Searched for ages and can't find a thing. There are pictures but just can't find them.

Do you have a loler certificate for your arms?

Seriously though we had a dropped object in Australia which was a half ply sheet that came out of the rope even though it was tied on and cradled. High potential followed by Tap Root. 3 people with combined salaries of over $600,000 lost their jobs. The TR investigated all the lifting practices and the solution was too drill holes and use proper lifting hooks. Even a timber expert was bought in to prove that drilling a hole didnt affect the integrity of the ply when it was under stress when being lifted. Whole incidnt cost a fortune.

stand up 3-4 sheets against where u can near r&wheel using 2 wriggley fittings with a 4-5ft tube clamp them across the width of the sheets about a 3rd of the way down from the top.use the wriggley fittings to clamp the edges to the tube,then pass the rope down the centre valley of the sheet & put the normal clove hitch on,way u go.as per,watch out for wind etc.being fixed the 3rd of the way down,gives u something to pull over the handrail or whatever.good luck,it works,ive done it.

stand up 3-4 sheets against where u can near r&wheel using 2 wriggley fittings with a 4-5ft tube clamp them across the width of the sheets about a 3rd of the way down from the top.use the wriggley fittings to clamp the edges to the tube,then pass the rope down the centre valley of the sheet & put the normal clove hitch on,way u go.as per,watch out for wind etc.being fixed the 3rd of the way down,gives u something to pull over the handrail or whatever.good luck,it works,ive done it.

cheers for that, easy to follow. me being a mills man have no idea what there talking about when describing the "band" method of raising

Top Bottom