**these flippin dry fittings**

Mmm, think I must be more of a free styler, I don't like butting against anything but everyone will have their own personal preferences.

It's funny when you deal with the young team though, you just automatically do something without thinking for years and then they ask how you do it and you could have done it 3 times before you have worked out how to even try and explain it, or is that just me?:embarrest:

Its so much easier to do it then explain it AOM , i do a lot of teaching with the scuba diving school so i do tend to have patience , but sometimes you just want to bang your heed whe they ask you the same thing every day for a week :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

am I right in thinking they have paid you to teach them?

I was surprised to discover exactly how much I enjoyed teaching the young team or at least being involved with trying to teach them whilst doing the shadow. When you are on the spanner, you are trying to concentrate on your own job, worrying that you priced it right, wondering if you filled in your Rams right and did everyone sign it, thinking about that job you did 3 months ago and still not been paid, wondering if they will pay you in time to cover the wages, blah blah blah, but in the training centre, it's like a huge weight lifting off your shoulders as you realise they may well be total fuds who couldn't put a nut in a monkeys mooth but you have loads of time to get it right and not too high a standard to hit.

Heaven

Our diving students pay for the courses , which when you get used to the class room stuff can be quite rewarding , when your banging your head and then all of a sudden they say " oh now i get it "
I have taught a student to dive who was terrified in the beginning i the swimming pool and after 8 weeks i had her diving to 35 meters in the sea with no problems

I haven't done it often but did finally take the plunge in Greece a few years back. The instructor was a wee beauty from Perth believe it or not and she gave us the chat then took me down but I started hyperventilating as the water slowly covered me mask. I think the top of my head was still dry, she had to take me by the hand and float me round the top for a bit before finally getting me to try again only this time I was fine.:embarrest::embarrest:

I haven't done it often but did finally take the plunge in Greece a few years back. The instructor was a wee beauty from Perth believe it or not and she gave us the chat then took me down but I started hyperventilating as the water slowly covered me mask. I think the top of my head was still dry, she had to take me by the hand and float me round the top for a bit before finally getting me to try again only this time I was fine.:embarrest::embarrest:
Arh you just wanted a little cuddle

It can be very addictive AOM , you must have looked a site being paddled around on the surface , hope you didnt tell her you was a big rufftie tough scaffolder :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Arh you just wanted a little cuddle

She was a wee cutie pie, a cuddle was the least I wanted.

It can be very addictive AOM , you must have looked a site being paddled around on the surface , hope you didnt tell her you was a big rufftie tough scaffolder :laugh::laugh::laugh:

No chance, I told her I was HSE.

There was a story about a walrus stranded somewhere near Edinburgh I think it was, that's what reminded me of the story.:laugh:

Hope you don't hyperventilate when your muff DIVING the misses ! Or any body's misses

No wonder you were hyperventilating mate :nuts:

Top Bottom