**these flippin dry fittings**

Rev up!!

Reaction score
:worried: lads something has got to b done about these companys sending out dry never been serviced rusty fittings.

un serviced fittings is bang out of order Rev , you aint on price work are you ?
If your on day work just take your time tell the governor to send out some oil and you will do it on site , because your loosing him a small fortune in non productive work because of the state of the fittings , if your on price work i would send them back and say the fittings are fu cked .

:worried: lads something has got to b done about these companys sending out dry never been serviced rusty fittings.

Get your labourer to oil and get them working. Thats what i had to do when I started and bump out all the gear and get the teas and clean the lorry and run to the shops for the scaffs. Youngsters today have never had it so good all day on facebook or scaffrag....bloody layabouts;)

get the part 2 scaff to do it,thats all they seam to be good for these days on this forum,leave the labourer to go and read the drawings haha

The forum is a bit like the local at times Alan, all the best jobs are built here and never a mistake is made.;)

I never get fed up educating them Gary, I will rest easy when Philiosmaximus finally gets a Makita.:rolleyes:

I think there could be a claim there tennis elbow arthritis in the shoulder carpal tunnel dry fittings can cause all sorts of problems?????

Get some of that " Cliplube " AOM its the dogs nuts mate ;)

Funny you say that, I got an e-mail from someone after we had our last discussion offering a cheap deal at only double the price.:laugh:

I will get some, got about 50 litres of the other stuff to use first though.

He don't know what he is missing ,once he try's one he won't go back to spanner that's for sure

I think there could be a claim there tennis elbow arthritis in the shoulder carpal tunnel dry fittings can cause all sorts of problems?????

Gary, we now have an industry, that is frightened of it's own shadow, now we have some that believe the IW can cause things like HAV. The figures don't help but it's hardly a heavy machine.

You can rest assured i will get one of them IW , I just gotta get me ars e in gear and buy the thing , mind you Workshy is coming on in leaps and bounds these lst few weeks and almost kicks me of the top lift , well until the Hemps need doing anyway

You can rest assured i will get one of them IW , I just gotta get me ars e in gear and buy the thing , mind you Workshy is coming on in leaps and bounds these lst few weeks and almost kicks me of the top lift , well until the Hemps need doing anyway

well one day soon will be you standing back wathcing the whipper drop them in for fun ...... buy the kid a buzz gun ya tight fekker

Nice to hear, even better to witness I bet. What is it with the young guns and hemps though, had one this week not done anything but system for the past 2 or 3 years and could only take one out at ankle height and I had to send up the labourer just to annoy him and rip it out. He'll get it though, just out of practice.

If you are on a site and they are concreteing try spraying a bit of mould oil on them that works it will cost nothing

Nice to hear, even better to witness I bet. What is it with the young guns and hemps though, had one this week not done anything but system for the past 2 or 3 years and could only take one out at ankle height and I had to send up the labourer just to annoy him and rip it out. He'll get it though, just out of practice.

Thats something i cant work out , i always think hemps are best done at waist height as you have the scarf to butt yourself against :wondering:

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

well one day soon will be you standing back wathcing the whipper drop them in for fun ...... buy the kid a buzz gun ya tight fekker

He now has his own laborer marra , which is hysterical to watch sometimes :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom