The ULTIMATE Scaffolder checklist.

Glasgow rangers average gate 46000 so far this season while playing in the 4th tier of scottish football ;)

Striking similarities in the Glasgow Rangers/Portsmouth stories. Both had stands designed by the same bloke Archibald Leach, both play in blue shirts, white shorts and red socks (up to yer knees and all that). Both badly managed on a financial side and harshly treated by their football leagues. Both have big support relative to city size of course. Both have a loyal extremely vocal hard core. Strange to be so alike when at different ends of the country. Any other teams similar? Maybe I should have started a football club association thread???

Rangers Supporters Are Just That, Supporters,We We Follow Our Club And Team Anywhere, Iv Met Rangers Supporters From All Over The World When My Mate Was Out In Baku For Cape They Formed The Baku Bears Loyal Rangers Supporters Club, And Its Still Going Strong.

Rangers Supporters Are Just That, Supporters,We We Follow Our Club And Team Anywhere, Iv Met Rangers Supporters From All Over The World When My Mate Was Out In Baku For Cape They Formed The Baku Bears Loyal Rangers Supporters Club, And Its Still Going Strong.

Houston in Texas has one

It says must NOT support Glasgow Rangers so interesting to hear aom's opinion!!!

Aom has an opinion (whats new?) but in the interest's of diversity, inclusion and respect for the afflicted, I will plead the fifth for the moment.;)

A am one off them scaffolders that tick all of the boxes .with all tickets

Top Bottom