The Thin Red Line

joebag

Reaction score
Should we keep the Piss taking to the Chat Forum and not near the Job Part.In these times when Jobs are like Hens teeth maybe it is time to stop taking the Piss in the Job section and just kick F*ck out of each other somewhere else,theres always going to be Cranks and Trolls but should admin be stricter on the Job Front!

Thought you were going soft for a bit there Joe.:bigsmile:

To be fair, if you didn't get all the sh1te digs, travel, dubai posts in the jobs section you probably wouldn't have any reply to any job whatsoever. Just sneaky sneaky's taking the details and applying without saying thanks.

touche,vllb.
i personally think some of these trolls bams cranks or whatever can be quite funny,and anybody getting upset about a fanny you have bever met,never had a spoken conversation withj,really shouldnt be a scaffolder because its all part of the game as was written on the wall of the CITB hillington centre SCAFFS EAT THEIR YOUNG. ;)

Sorry joebag I have to disagree. An open forum should allow any member to comment in any way he feels fit as long as he obeys the forum rules.We dont want too much censorship there is enough of that done by governments already.
We had a freedom of speech and information battle a few weeks ago when one member had a complete thread removed as he didnt like it. Admin held a poll and it was reinstated albeit it was closed so no one could make any further comment.Cant quite remember what the thread was about except it had something to do with Algeria.

Just putting it out there mate,quite new to this and all the comments ive made i stand behind,good and bad,my main point is should we try to keep all the banter to the chat forums and leave the job section for purely that,not saying delete anything just move,got accused of just being on here for work so ive put an effort in and tried to maybe add a tiny bit to this forum,censorship is a slippery slope i couldnt agree more:bigsmile:

guys type scaffolding jobs and the forum pops up,then they join and ask about work which is only natural if you are looking for work.
some guys get attacked but fir me its should not be taken literally and we are all big boys.
post were you want and lets not kid on we have feelings ;)

Do people actually go and look at an individual area of the forum?

I just click on 'new posts' and go from there...

SCAFFS EAT THEIR YOUNG remember it well at the hillington citb that was over 20 years ago.i would ask the young team who went to get their part1s if it was still there,and it was .
hillington is now shut:cry:but id like to think the slogan will pop up at the new centre at inchinnan

Last edited:
Got to be honest Happy, never seen it or maybe just can't remember. I think my first visit was 89, happy days.

Dont Think I Ever Saw That Either To Be Honest My First Visit To Hillington Was In 1980 Never Saw It Then. My Last Visit Was Just Before They Moved To Inchinnan To Do The Kwikstage Add On.

That would have been as much fun as the genlock one at Generations yard on a weekend.:eek:

Top Bottom