The Ten Commandments of Scaffolding!

Its not the site thats anti nappy basher/smoggie whatever you want to call them its just

JAKDAN and ALLAN 666
im not saying all smoggies are sh!t , just 99% of them , have any of yous met dennis mcmahon ? typical smoggie scaff bleeding jobs dry , nice bloke like but never make a scaffolder as long as he lives . its not like im just slagging yous cos your nappy rippers i have worked with loads and worked for smoggie project until i got sacked for nicking gear.have some good smoggie friends but like i say good at sticking together but sh!t at scaffolding

im not saying all smoggies are sh!t , just 99% of them , have any of yous met dennis mcmahon ? typical smoggie scaff bleeding jobs dry , nice bloke like but never make a scaffolder as long as he lives . its not like im just slagging yous cos your nappy rippers i have worked with loads and worked for smoggie project until i got sacked for nicking gear.have some good smoggie friends but like i say good at sticking together but sh!t at scaffolding

washington careful what you say your practically a smoggie,notice when we have a lot of work in teeside it does not stop anyone from working here, many a guy from out of town over theyrs as come here and stayed as you say we look after our own

Yer we got yer mates on corus redcar traveling every day to smoggie land

for years they just love us smoggies

washington careful what you say your practically a smoggie,notice when we have a lot of work in teeside it does not stop anyone from working here, many a guy from out of town over theyrs as come here and stayed as you say we look after our own
fooking hell denbo your not dennis mcmahon are ya ? as for working on your jobs i heard a few stories of you hitting the gate when we started on your jobs .

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Yer we got yer mates on corus redcar traveling every day to smoggie land

for years they just love us smoggies
you aint got my mates , no self respecting geordie would work in bro

Shall we make tomorrow the "Official Love a Smoggy" day ?

Love or pitty Teeside hehehhe joke before you all start jumping up and down LOL
Steve "Noga" Naigee think thats how you spell it TOP MAN

Top Bottom