Thanks and free training still available

this trainning is paid for by the hard working tax paying scaffolder,who bursts his knackers day in day out to facilitate the money channeled through his taxes and into goverment grantshow dare you advocate this as free trainning.free trainning should be given to all eictib card holders of all eictb grades immediatly and without condition,take that back to your colleauge.

spot on celticbhoy who do they think they are i just play games with the **** heads
all the best dico

Last edited:
Listen lad, I have all the sympathy for ECITB lads but there is also other lads out there with no cards who can take up the offer.

It may be tax paying money but at the end of the day if the lads out there are not aware of it they will lose out....

Free training is available to a number I'd trades which they accept and take the offer and so do most scaffolders.

Not goin to get into a debate on here done that and got the T shirt.

But it is a shame as people come on here and must wonder why threads end up in debate or a slagging off / name calling, while others come on planning and looking to start trouble? Shame but hey ho!!!

lad iam 45! as for sympaththy dave you are so up your self were ave to ave a coffee one day what you get with me is what you get as with any body that nos me blacks black and whites white like i said earlier you always need the last word

theres no slagging off with me im correcting your quote dave eg free trainning,dosent exist its paid for by us yes us.are you saying youd rather bring novices inexperianced guys into the trade rather than accredit scaffolders with 20-30 years experiance with the as you call it the proper card???????do you have clout can you help these men who very soon will have their livley hood taken away from then akin to theft.well can you????

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

dave you sound like a prospective tory mp trying to orate a campagine speech in mosside lad,your sooooooo far out of touch i wonder if your presence here is of any help whatsoever lad.

Dico & celticbohy apologises if you found ”lad” offensive it is just a saying in my area similar to mucker, mate, la, sunshine, kid, kidda etc.

Dico I will only be too willing to meet up and have a coffee may be when your up this end one day or if I am up in Kent area again?

The funding is there for the ECITB lads to and yes it may be from paying taxes etc but the government may be stopping it in April. We are not the only training centre who can do this. I read on here that UTN can offer scaffs out of work free training as well, Dico with your unfortunate position at present this may be worth checking out.

To say I am full of myself is a bit unfair when I am genuinely trying to help lads and I also say it as it is, what you see is what you get with me to?

apologies accepted my self and others were put out with your comments on the ecitb thread when it got heated earlier this year my self and others felt tossed aside by some of your comments you may not of even noticed you were doing this but you did come across rude towards the ecitb scaffolder most of us have worked bloody hard to get were we are now just to be thrown to one side is not on i see now we may be getting
some where as people are starting to point the finger to the ecitb which is a start i suppose yes there is free trainning being offered which is great for young jamie ect i was
lead to believe by animal that you had to be employed by a employer to get free funding
so if you are out of work you dont get the funding i appologies if ive got this wrong. as
finer as stated bring back the access route and free so we can all get on with our lifes

Dog 69 there is training avaiable for those who are in employement to providing they do not have a NVQ.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Dico check the thread out which someone has posted this week UTN back to work training. (Free)

But I do feel your argument is with the Ecitb and no one else they issued the card??

Last edited:
so i have just waste my time by putting 3 lads through part 1 then. what do you need to do to get this free scaffolders training

Dog69 could still help you here, because you could still get the free training for the Part 2 providing they have no NVQ conatct me on 0845 6022 418.

yes there is free trainning at utn only in the yorkshire and humber area any one interested 01924 377379 sorry tomcat didnt realise you posted thread earlier only just found thread.

Last edited:
Is there any free training in the south, does anyone know.

free training

hi im a part 1 scaffolder, and currentley unemployed ,is there free trainig in scotland for me to get my part 2 , thanks.:sad2:

i live in dundee, but nearest centre is in glasgow i think, thanks.

From what I understand, training is free as long as you haven't got your svq yet or find a descent firm who is sympathetic and will complete your training.

Is there any free training in the south, does anyone know.

hi there
have you any advice on starting of

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

any in glasgow,ayrshire or edinburgh

Top Bottom