tg20:13 Question

I'll swap you for that fred, as i can use that for my skidoon trips underground

You may be too young to have seen the award winning BBC Saturday morning show Noël Edmonds Mulicoloured Swap Shop young Den. However one of the basic principals was that if you wanted something you had to offer something in return. Basically swapping items hence the name Swap Shop.

You may be too young to have seen the award winning BBC Saturday morning show Noël Edmonds Mulicoloured Swap Shop young Den. However one of the basic principals was that if you wanted something you had to offer something in return. Basically swapping items hence the name Swap Shop.
Noel Tidybeard was the presenter.

All way, every way mate......and shes dam prettier than them ladyboys you got hanging roubd your waist....lol lol

Indeed yes. Was it he who resurrected the fashion for goatee beards?

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Does she take it up............ No never mind
Do you remember his splendid program where he plucked a lucky person from the studio audience to participate in an hilarious prank "Noels House party". I remember when he picked out that , oh so lucky chap to do the bungee jump. The man was hoisted high and jumped, the cable snapped the poor fella got killed. No more Tidybeard for a good few years. I wore my harness after that I can tell you. He also had a big fat pink spotty thing called Mr blobby on the show, not unlike Charlie Brownless who we worked with at Glaxo in Stevenage when it was being built.

Top Bottom