tg20:13 Question

dangeruss

Reaction score
Now I've got my TG20:13 e guide with its own number, can I put it onto my pc at wok as well as at home ? Or do I need to buy a new disk with its own number for each pc

Yes, you can only run one product key on one machine at a time.

Thank you Phil. Can I use the Design guide to prop up that dodgy table leg in my dining room, or do I need calcs and permission from the NASC ?

Russ,

You can install it on 2 machines at once but only use it on 1 at a time. Basically install it then after you've finished using it go to the home screen where there is a letter "i" in the top right corner. Click on that and it allows you to "de-activate". Then you can put the serial number in the other computer when you open that. Just keep a copy of the number beside both computers and remember to de-activate after each use. We have 4 of use in the same office using it with only 1 serial number, just not at the same time. It has been designed for this so its not illegal!

Russ,

You can install it on 2 machines at once but only use it on 1 at a time. Basically install it then after you've finished using it go to the home screen where there is a letter "i" in the top right corner. Click on that and it allows you to "de-activate". Then you can put the serial number in the other computer when you open that. Just keep a copy of the number beside both computers and remember to de-activate after each use. We have 4 of use in the same office using it with only 1 serial number, just not at the same time. It has been designed for this so its not illegal!
Cheers Biffo, exactly what the forum is about.

Nice info but wish ud pmd it ....nasc will close that loop hole now lol

On the inside cover of the box for the dvd in the "Activation" paragraph it says "....A serial number can be deactivated and subsequently activated on another computer if required."
The guy from CADS also indicated you could do this.
Basically you still need a dvd for each office and only 1 person can use it at a time. A lot of other software licensing works like this so hopefully NASC won't stop this!!

Cool -still cant figure out how to put it on my smartphone.spose that'll be the next app realeased & cost another zillion quid

I've got a "nearly new" Algerian work visa if anybody's interested, this is like Swap shop

Top Bottom