Tg.20

longun

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

3 standards 13ft goes well

Must just be me but I need at least a 16.

BF, I think it's a slow burner it does get adopted eventually by most. It is a bit of a problem by the time most get to grips with it they change it.

i might have me wires crossed here plan brace a sway brace //////////////

Sway brace at the front and plan brace under the lift.

If we are going through 3 standards we need a 16 and a 10 for singles. If you use a single plan brace every 4th lift with an 8ft.

i do understand got me 16s mixed up with me 13s to much old rosie i think

thats just it i already have anyway goodnight god bless

i long for the return to the day when you got to the job and a flat bed was waiting and you just took a scaffold up its height and phoned for more gear when you knew you needed more.
got round every obstacle in your way,because it was your job to solve problems not create them for someone else.
never mind tg20 it would be p45;)

i long for the return to the day when you got to the job and a flat bed was waiting and you just took a scaffold up its height and phoned for more gear when you knew you needed more.
got round every obstacle in your way,because it was your job to solve problems not create them for someone else.
never mind tg20 it would be p45;)

I could'nt agree more happy,Total Guff20:notrust:

I NEVER WENT TO THE OLD SCHOOL
I WENT TO THE COMMONSENSE ACCADEMY
HEALTH AND SAFETY AND OTHER REGS HAVE MADE BRITAIN TOO EXPENSIVE TO WORK IN.THE BOTTLEG IN HOLLAND HAS JOB AFTER JOB FOR RIGS TANKERS ETC WHY BECAUSE THE SAFETY IS PRACTICAL.
THE IDEA IS DO THE JOB AS SAFELY AS POSSIBLE NOT DONT DO IT BECAUSE YOU MAY GET DIRTY OR RIP YER FECKING TIGHTS:mad::mad:

Top Bottom