temp roofs

Well, believe it or not I have just been asked to price up the smallest temporary roof since time began.:embarrest:

Its around 10m long only 7 m wide and I would guess at this stage the roof will be around the 8m high mark but not exactly sure as it's a small house and they are ripping the roof off and putting attic trusses on. The only problem so far is on one of the long elevations there will be no scaffold to support a roof as there is an existing roof coming in at right angles to the one I'm doing, so I'm now away to scratch my head and get out of that one. They don't have to be big to be awkward.

I'm glad you have been drinking, maybe this is the exact time to talk cash, I'm bound to get a preferential forum rate.;)

It's the usual daftscaff, all very cloak and dagger, I still haven't seen a drawing for the job in question as the contractor is not wanting to divulge too much till he has it signed sealed and delivered. Allegedly it's a substantial new build fully encapsulated and I will definitely give you a shout should it ever come to fruition. I have mentioned it to a couple on the forum but more for advice and I fancied having a good look at the combi-safe version which looks pretty fool proof for the uninitiated.

You're not building a new panda house are ye:eek:thats all thats on the telly down here,how everyones going mad to see scotlands new cuddlies hoho,the feckin snow'll soon put a stop to that:toung:

the only bears im interested in are the teddy bears,the gers.
6 million for they 2 immigrants i was under the inpression we aree trying to get rid not encourage :nuts:

You're not building a new panda house are ye:eek:thats all thats on the telly down here,how everyones going mad to see scotlands new cuddlies hoho,the feckin snow'll soon put a stop to that:toung:

I'm the same as daftscaff, bigfish only ever been interested in the Teddy Bears but despite my reservations of venturing to such an inhospitable place as the East coast I may actually go and see them soon before the cold finally kills off the big guy's will to live let alone the energy to mate with such an ugly boot.:eek:

Top Bottom