Tax Thieving robbing bstards

joebag

Reaction score
Can i claim a laptop back being self employed,someones told me 40 % can be claimed back if it is for sole business use,which it is as it clips to a standard,also anything else i can do to get back some of this twatting tax osbourne uses to holiday with the rothchilds ,used to pay 8% in the states with say another 5% for medicare,fukin hate this country for the way it buggers the workin man,rant over and not a thing about towers or politics(sort of) !:nuts:

And you can claim for a percentage of your home being used as an office, and you can pay the Mrs for doing your accounts and day to day administration.

never been the sharpest when it comes to the accounts but just wondering what gets you the most back mate,what about ppe and such like,do i need to provide receipts for everything or is their an allowance i can apply for ?

i know mate but got a bit of a mess left from when i moved abroad so the tax are into me big time,woman in the tax office has wiped off years already and will wipe off more as long as i dont piss her off,going in their and saying speak to my accountant might mess it up for me,so tuedays judgement day and if i can get the mess sorted and get a few quid in my back pocket i will be happy,next year will get an accountant most definately but if i dont treat this situation right i could shoot myself in the foot,she said no matter what she can underline everything tuesday and ive got a clean slate,backed up by her boss so i will take that mate;)

If it's for work,then claim it,fuel,tools,vehicle,stationary,digs,computer,phone,camera,training,interest on loans,accountancy,advertising,upkeep of vehicles,plus much more i cant think of at the moment,but better tax will probally have a much more comprehensive list than me,so it does pay to employ a good accountant;)

cheers mate,just going to go in with a few receipts and see what works,but if i can get the heads up on what really works all the better ;)

Joe you didnt mention that in your original post , best go in and see what they say before you say anything , sounds like you have had a result .

I pay for everything on credit card,its all logged.keeps my accountant happy. Im useless at book-keeping. saving reciepts for a year or 18 months,too much for my little brain to handle.

A very good tip there fredrik i got a book keeper who makes me tea and cleans up after my on slaught of the house

there quite alot you can actually get away with on cash subsidence ie cafe, ppe from market

Its all a silly game. If I show cash receipts, I have to show where it came from. Cash jobs rare,and never declare.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Its all a silly game. If I show cash receipts, I have to show where it came from. Cash jobs rare,and never declare.

Fuk me,great effort Phillio

never had a cash in hand, but never get a reciept from a cafe just heart burn

Top Bottom