Tax man - how much does he take

You have to have the hammock Celtic. Slung between 2 palm trees. I wonder if anyone on here knows the best knot for tying hammocks????

A knot that sticks with any kind of downward force, maybe?
Like say a: Prussik Knot?

Tie 2 of them, one on either tree and then hook/tie them to either end of the hammock?

Might work. :cool:

dont understand the tax system that much but how does this work out my answer is why work weekends and bump your income up with figures like this on a 7475 tax code
at 20% on the first 35,000
at 40% on income between 35001 and 150,000
at 50% on anything 0ver 150,000
robbed think the word is cant ever see a british scaffolder on the spanners earning 150,000 if you do good luck to you seems you go over a £1 on 35,000 the 40% kicks in why break a bo!!ock for the tax man to have it lol!!!

A knot that sticks with any kind of downward force, maybe?
Like say a: Prussik Knot?

Tie 2 of them, one on either tree and then hook/tie them to either end of the hammock?

Might work. :cool:

Nice link to the knots site Jason.......that's the same knot that has to be used now with the short strop they are issuing to be attatched to a Standard so that a Scaff can hook on to it in accordance with SG 4.10.....(more bullshyte and red tape.....but that's the way the game is going).

Myself, I have always liked a Rolling Hitch for similar situations.......

......and as for tax.....:mad:$£*****$$$$$:mad::mad:'s

only certainties that you'll ever have in your life is death and tax. And you'll be taxed on your death as you were in your life to the max! We pay people whose sole job is to determine how much they can steal from us weekly that is their contribution. They invent nothing, they develop nothing, they produce nothing BUT legal schemes to rob you daily, weekly, monthly, annually and generationaly from you and yours forever and who says crime doesn't pay...they do! Cynical ********...Spanner 6

CLAIM FOR 3 TITANIUM SPANNERS A YEAR SEEMS TO WORK WITH B$££$R C£$%S APPARENTLY.THE STATS WILL TELL THE TALE.;)WHEN THE HMIR GET ROUND TO DEALING WITH ALL THE SO CALLED RE-BATES:eek:

happyhugenoet

Can't help but think you are aiming that last comment at us in some weird, uninformed way? If you have something to say, please, we're listening.

I do agree with you though, it would be nice if HMRC caught up with the rebates instead of sitting on you guys' money for weeks on end.

ah, ok, yes I see you are indeed grinding someone's axe on us... I'll pop over to the other thread in awhile and see what you have to say.

Last edited:
Top Bottom