system only good for straight runs LOL

right that wasnt directed at you or any one else on here .my opinion .thats what forums are for . surely you know that most of my posts are tounge in cheek to wind people up . it worked

Relax guys, this is one of those arguments where there's no right or wrong. Just people's preference.

Think you'll find majority prefer the flexibility of T+F thought ;)

I Am Fed Up To My Back Teeth Having This Discusion Nobody Argues That Tube Is Versatile But System Has Its Uses And After Thirty Odd Years Iv Done Most Things In System Someone Once Told Me That 89% Of The Market Place Is System, So Please Gents No More Of This Im A Tube And Fitting Scaffolder And System Is Crap, Cause At The End Of The Day We All Do The Same Job.

I Am Fed Up To My Back Teeth Having This Discusion Nobody Argues That Tube Is Versatile But System Has Its Uses And After Thirty Odd Years Iv Done Most Things In System Someone Once Told Me That 89% Of The Market Place Is System, So Please Gents No More Of This Im A Tube And Fitting Scaffolder And System Is Crap, Cause At The End Of The Day We All Do The Same Job.

someone from dundee who still has his back teeth, :laugh:

dont let them wind you up gerscaff your end up like me blood pressure through roof but tube and fitting is beter lol!!!! only jokeing mate as long as we all get payed at end of week who cares!!! will say one thing it looks neat but i always blame the bubble anyway

"I understand what your saying, but how many Firms actually buy ALL the components that go into a System Scaffold?" Quote from jason-gibbs

Firms who take on kids who don't know any better or have a clue about the industry and pay them crap money can afford to buy all the components

Worked with system and t&f,Gerscaffs right ,its all scaffold.

Last edited:
Thats your opinion,oldscaff. For most companies,having system is an easy solution that they control,without the rigmarole that t&f brings. A company couldnt give a flying f.ck about the working platform,only how much it costs.

Top Bottom