system only good for straight runs LOL

systemthefuture

Reaction score
Certain forum users(you know who you are) come out with this every time system is mentioned on this site.I would like to remind them of other structures they would struggle doing with tube and fitts without braking there backs and taking many hours of labour.
Public stairs,loading towers 3m x 2m 10knm2 on 4 legs,grandstands,aircraft dockings,stages,marquee bases,propping,shoring,refinerys,power stations,birdcages legs 6ft x 6ft 6knm2( in tube you wouldnt see through it).site stairs,timber frame and of course fasades.
Its all about the planning,trainning and knowledge.
Im guessing these forum users are just doing front and backs !!!
Lets be objective theres a place for all scaffolding whether its system or tube
Tubes good for ties LOL.

mate your quite entitled to your opinon and i respect it,but none of the above cant not be done in traditional tube\fit,weather there are time constraints or not.

Certain forum users(you know who you are) come out with this every time system is mentioned on this site.I would like to remind them of other structures they would struggle doing with tube and fitts without braking there backs and taking many hours of labour.
Public stairs,loading towers 3m x 2m 10knm2 on 4 legs,grandstands,aircraft dockings,stages,marquee bases,propping,shoring,refinerys,power stations,birdcages legs 6ft x 6ft 6knm2( in tube you wouldnt see through it).site stairs,timber frame and of course fasades.
Tubes good for ties LOL.

System is simple... its ok for simple people.. LMFAO.. semi skilled mate...

Tubes good for ties LOL.

Is that the same as Facades???????:eek: Crack on bud, and all the best. no disrespect intended bro.

Last edited:
Tubes good for ties LOL.

Should be in the North Sea.

Tubes good for ties LOL.

I understand what your saying, but how many Firms actually buy ALL the components that go into a System Scaffold?

Answer: Very few. Simply because of the cost, as its expensive to buy the all the right stuff in...
System is probably faster then Tube and Fitting, but its also harder to carry, harder to stack, easier to misuse and break and less easy to be adapted once its been erected.

I dont dislike System (except KwikStage - which i hate with a passion), some especially Layher is stunning to use, but Tube and Fitting is far its superior in terms of general day-to-day use.

Ofcourse, but again, how many times do you turn up on a job and the planning is crap? - Loads.

But atleast if the planning is bad with Tube and Fitting, then you can usually get yourself out the shiit, with a bit of luck and thought.

If things are planned wrong from the start, whilst using System, your in trouble.

Just my opinion, ofcourse. :)

....This... again... spanner or hammer, who cares as long as you get paid (a good rate)

Its Horses for courses isnt it,

Bet you cannot find a job that cannot be done using tube and fitting, but you will find jobs that cannot be done by system.

system is fooking sh1t . straight line yes any thing else no chance. i did a job in haki last week and there was a fire exit that wasnt on the drawing , fooking nightmare . the ones that big system up are just sh1t scaffs who cant use the only real scaffold tube and fitting .its fine for staircases and loading bays and straight runs bit any thing else its a waste of time . weigh the fooking lot in you ******

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

if ya were into hammers you should of been a cobbler . system mong

Tube and fittings is for scaffolders
system is for anyone that can wield a hammer.

System looks so good when you have to start putting in tube and fitting to get around awkward corners :rolleyes:

A lorry load of tube and fittings and you can get around anything
One component missing and your system is useless

Try roping system up to a height its a nightmare :eek:

layher-drax-250707-030.jpg

webLayher-DRAX-250707-018.jpg

For those of us that can erect T&F & system, Drax boiler that utilises both system and T&F

Dont Call Me A System Mong You Fekking ********, Ill Take The Pepsi Challenge Any Time You Like You Arrogant Tosser

It Just Pisses Me Off Allan, Every Five Or Six Weeks On This Forum We Have This Argument, Why The Hell Can We Not Just Agree That While We Would All Love To Use Tube All The Time We Dont,System Is Almost As Versatile And Iv Done Most Things In System That You Can Do In Tube, Lets Remember Something Boys What Does It Say In The Blue Line On Your Card (Same As Mine) Scaffolder.

Top Bottom