Sum of our scafolding work

Here are sum of are scafold we are proud to have achieved and my freind pete who helps because he is scafold expert. sum work in india and uk

You should be in the circus mate with the rest of the clowns.

these fine examples of you and your expert partners hard toil are truely the bomb you overtake benchmark soon if your standard remains this impressive,keep up the good work.

No not to do with me ...... and hanging out of a rotty no probs ....… and a bird :)

One of them pics looks like tooly street vancouver

My money is on swifty bein ikram

Ikram keep up the good work hope theres more pics to come!

does daftscaff know of this outfit,or is he in hiding after the norway carry-on:amazed:

Pictures that fill me with pride and jealously of your friends masterful skill with the spanner. :toung:

black belt scaffs.... workmanship.... dedication to proffession... stick at it...maybe in time,, you will send boys over this way and show us how it's done.

Judging by the standard of your jobs I expect the NASC will be coming to you for technical guidance and advice.

More like the men with straightjackets,Thats some of your jobs,how about more pics?

Is this one of your painters?

Attachments

• man painting window.jpg
    man painting window.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 43
FECK ME WHAT IS THAT CURRY ON SCAFFOLDING:blink1:
BRITISH JOBS FOR BRITISH WORKERS

here are more pics sum at india and sum uk and some showing my mentor Usman, he expert climer. he not scared of any height he is LEGEND

Attachments

• india 2002.jpg
    india 2002.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 38
  • big job.jpg
    big job.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Jaipur scafold.jpg
    Jaipur scafold.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 37
  • near taj.jpg
    near taj.jpg