Sullom voe gas terminal

Celtic- I know they are in for 3 main contracts and they are all at the final stages for the tender. Never heard anything about Spain yet. The brents decomissioning starts this year aswell. Thats awaiting answer also. As for the voe Doug Sheil CONTRACTS MANAGER thats who told me no decision been made. But you never know until they announce it through the proper channels.

no prob mate do you fancy it jai??should be good job bar the weather lol nightmare stuff 3 on itll be thats not to bad.maybe see you there.

youll be there too lol if you can drag yerself away from pyeroy mate.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

ps a let big billy and steff the baastard know your starting saturday good lads to work with stu.

Celtic- yes i fancy it. be a bit of stability for couple years. Will also get a pint aswell cant be bad. As i said im with salamis the now so if they have i will deffy get on the job. Hope to see you there.

you will indeed me friend am off to the big smoke the now start back tomorrow morn not looking forward to it lol.are you going off with salamis or you onshore just now?

om on the erskine the now. get off a week today no much happening just lazing about reading papers talking **** the usual.

get out there and smash it up for salamis mate loosen yer dan tanner for the shetlands.

Top Bottom