Sullom voe gas terminal

A lot of Scaffs under starters orders for that one---I herd Salamis got it ?..

salamis got the contract over the fence. but the new build has yet to be decided. they are still digging the hole for it at the momentso i believe.

as a said salamis got the new build too,john jamison has left cape when they lost the tender to salamis groundworks are all done too just waiting for the off mate.

Celticbhoy- I was in salamis office last week and they told me it hadn,t been decided yet. But could have changed from then.I hope your right mate as im with salamis just now and wouldnt mind going there. Shall call someone on monday see if i can get any details on it.

hi mate think youll just have to go through the main desk for now as not got deffo number yet,saamis aberdeen.

Spoke to salamis office today again, asked them about the voe once again they told me nothing has been decided yet as far as the contract is concerned. They are also waiting on the outcome of couple other contracts. B.G Armada-Everest and lomond. They seem confident in getting the contracts so thy say.

jai belive me mate they got it,heard another wee snippet that they may have a job starting in spain thats all the boy would say to me.do you think that it could be cadiz??

salamis main office aberdeen will be dealing with this one stuart just bell them,dont look as if they giving any info just now though.good luck lad.

nice1 celtic cheers bud, r u in work at mo mate?? ive been owta work 4 3week guna lose ma house before long lol. u got any other contacts for any starts?? would be much appreciated.

iam from north yorkshire mate but will travel anywhere in the world for work lol

Top Bottom