stroppy scaffolders

haha, that was lifted from this site.:idea:

it will be scaffmag probs, I copied it an pasted it into a group I set up on facebook for the forum , scaffmag asked me if could use it and I said at the time probably ok but I didnt write it, they then copied it and at bottom thanked me , phil 181 then threw a tantrum on here asking who I was and that I was using his material haha It was Quite funny at the time .

Phil 181 and someone else set it all away cant remember now possibly dico im not sure. dont think it was dico but might have started with a D still like

scaffy, as i seen from previous posts ur the man in the no about gettin gear, where the best place t get the extending transomes the 4board that extened another 3 boards n a rough price if ya no pal?

super u got a rough price for them as wen ya look on there sites never any prices, just my boss was wantin t no.

A bit dearer than Scaffy though to be fair.

Havnt a scooby mate about price of them, it ages since we bought any, If scaffy can find you some he prob be better price but second hand, If you in a hurry for them tell boss to have quick fone around or check ebay.

I will quick cruise ebay now anyway lol

not in a major hurry for them like as we got a few in, but got alot of timber framed jobs comin up in next few weeks/months n that all we use them for like.

1800 van thiel in bedford 4+3 £7 each

Got loads of asp ones paid £9 each when new 2 yr ago

+44 7814 534134 for van thiels

He also has some tube lock

Passed number by gb23 the woman with a penis !!

Yeh he can keep it heavy old ***** just like haki

Now if it was cuplock or layher ....,,

Good choice super

Aom that +8 up your neck dude bit of you or what ?

No use to me Scaffy, I like to keep it simple, Genlok or tube then if any questions are asked I've got the backing of a national to prove suitability, boring I know but when you are as small as me you need a bit of back up to fight the litigators now and again.

Top Bottom