street works

Don't worry about it, the scaff will do it.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

No you are dead right, another reason they should be pushing for IW's.
Had my Mikita over 1 year still going strong ,if I had got it ten years ago I wouldn't have tennis elbows

Gary, you have probably played more courses than I have up here. Where is Cullen?
Some where near Nairn about half hour drive .its where Cullen scink comes from its very nice

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Some where near Nairn about half hour drive .its where Cullen scink comes from its very nice
And it was only about £15 a round

Nice, played one or two up thee but never that one.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

dont wanna put a proverbail spanner in the works but on your original post you stated 3 working lifts ....i may be wrong and am sure aom will confirm for you but as a street job and over 2 working lifts ...its jst outside of the scope of tg20 -if so and ur council guy is anal he may require dwgs and calcs as well as a full set of rams...so think ur getting it well cheep m8

As long as it was worded 3 boarded lifts and not 3 working they would be ok. My hand over's now state how many are working and it's usually just 1 and 1 at 50%.

Fatboy £450 wont touch it mate , you should need lights and possibly an alarm thats £250-£300 alone , you should have double boards and polythene on the first lift , maybe a fan and defiantly debris netting , plus foam on the standards then the pavement licence cost which will mean you need to give them a refundable deposit plus whatever cost .
If i was pricing it for you it would cost you £900 and you would have to sort the licence out .
Make sure the scaffolders know exactly what you want them to do for £450 as you may well end up with a much bigger bill before its done.

dont wanna put a proverbail spanner in the works but on your original post you stated 3 working lifts ....i may be wrong and am sure aom will confirm for you but as a street job and over 2 working lifts ...its jst outside of the scope of tg20 -if so and ur council guy is anal he may require dwgs and calcs as well as a full set of rams...so think ur getting it well cheep m8

full set of rams ?????

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

he has said that he will sort out all the licence and meeting with the guys on site
supply put up all scaffolding to any spec the guy wants too see on the job ie double boarded lift fan lift lights ect
and then come and take it all down for £450 all in licence labor scaffolding netting lights ect ect i dont know but the scaffolder has even come out and had a look at the job

Tbh then m8 if hes gonna do all that for wages only ur lucky- he obviuosly aint got any work on @ the mo to do it so cheap- financial suicide springs to mind

philliosmaximus whats your number buddy and the job is in maidstone high street

up date on the pain in the bum scaffolding looks like i don't need to worry about it her bro is a scaff and she is talking to him tonight.
fingers crossed ill know Thursday
she now has all the paper work needed for the job just waiting on the nod to start...

Top Bottom