Steriod users in 2012 yes or no

• Thread starter steveo south east
  • Start date
you sad fukcs.
the olympics is most probably the finest sporting event in the world(less the world cup IMO)

the amount of people that dedicate their lives to this? and the money and everything else that goes with it, bring it on.

From a proud "Northener"

Nearly as good as watching NUFC **** the Mackems and Scam utd.:D

WORLD BEATERS AT CRICKET come on tae feck thats like the yanks going on about the world series.
you lot are obsessed with that willow on leather crap,JAKDAN EVEN TRYED CONVINCING HIMSELF A BOWLING CLUB IN GLESGA WAS A CRICKET CLUB :eek:

eric liddell aka chariots of fire a true olympian
was meant to run for the 100m but when he found out it was on a sunday THE SABBATH said no thanks your ok pal.
ran in the 400m but before he ran an american runner gave him a note with the quote from the BIBLE SAMUEL 1 2/30 HE WHO HONORS ME I WILL HONOR,and the wee man broke the world record in an event he didnt really excel in.
he went on to be a missionary in norhtern china and was murdered for spreading GODS word

eric liddell aka chariots of fire a true olympian
was meant to run for the 100m but when he found out it was on a sunday THE SABBATH said no thanks your ok pal.
ran in the 400m but before he ran an american runner gave him a note with the quote from the BIBLE SAMUEL 1 2/30 HE WHO HONORS ME I WILL HONOR,and the wee man broke the world record in an event he didnt really excel in.
he went on to be a missionary in norhtern china and was murdered for spreading GODS word

He was,nt that fast then haha

WORLD BEATERS AT CRICKET come on tae feck thats like the yanks going on about the world series.
you lot are obsessed with that willow on leather crap,JAKDAN EVEN TRYED CONVINCING HIMSELF A BOWLING CLUB IN GLESGA WAS A CRICKET CLUB :eek:

after 4 pints of tenants super it WAS a cricket club:nuts:

Top Bottom