Steriod users in 2012 yes or no

• Thread starter steveo south east
  • Start date
S

steveo south east

I have just been watching the news (its better than reading) and they reckon that there "could" be previous steriod users included in the olympics this year. I cannot believe the olympic commitee could even consider this as these are people who have benifited from performance enhancing drugs. I think the should have there own olympics for people who have chosen to go down that route but not mix the two otherwise people could really push the limits.
Which could effect a generation of children who aspire be athletes to take drugs because they would feel that they are just not good enough.
"oust the steriod user from the games and keep it that way"

Ive not used Steroids before.
I tried to buy some, but after some research the entire South-East of England was completely sold out.

Turns out Ben 'Killing-Machine' Flynn bought the whole lot!! :eek:
I suppose he needs them, especially when hes bench pressing 21ft Ladder beams for 16 hours a day! :D

I reckon everyone thinks they're all on steds anyway,how often are athletes banned a couple of years after the event?also i dont know one person who gives two fecks about the olympics,espescially up north,it does'nt feel like it's even in our country,what does everyone else think?:wondering:

Agree Bigfish I dont think I know anyone thats going to them, got any work from them or even knows much about it all going off down south as fcukin usual :laugh:

Agreed super,their quick enough to spend our taxes on it:mad:and for what?so some bigwigs in london can have a nice jolly at the taxpayers expense,and beggar all for the man in the street,not even a ticket even if you did want to go,that's why it's called LONDON 2012,because it's feck all to do with the rest of us:mad:and if that's not enough you wont be able to watch beggar all else on the tv:mad:

I reckon everyone thinks they're all on steds anyway,how often are athletes banned a couple of years after the event?also i dont know one person who gives two fecks about the olympics,espescially up north,it does'nt feel like it's even in our country,what does everyone else think?:wondering:

Agreed Bigfish, i could not give a flying fu ck about these so called games im just not interested at all, in my eyes its a complete waste of time and money
and just another chance for the greedy southern hoteliers to increase their already overpriced rooms

you sad fukcs.
the olympics is most probably the finest sporting event in the world(less the world cup IMO)

the amount of people that dedicate their lives to this? and the money and everything else that goes with it, bring it on.

From a proud "Northener"

Total agreement there. I dont think 'southerners' are the issue here. Wouldnt mind so much if If it was built by wholly british labour, which it certainly wasnt. Thats why I have scorned the affair.

Every one to their own, it would be a cloned world if we all acted and thought the same

Free speech is what makes this country different, you may want to watch certain things which i dont and visa versa so get a life and get tuned into the cricket

No steads in cricket:amazed:i'll watch the boxing,but the rest of it no,all them hairy russian women that look like men:eek:no wonder jakdan likes it haha:laugh::laugh:

Every one to their own, it would be a cloned world if we all acted and thought the same

Free speech is what makes this country different, you may want to watch certain things which i dont and visa versa so get a life and get tuned into the cricket

Love cricket GM, its my life long ambition to watch the windies tour in that stadium that faces the sea smoking the biggest joint in the world, (i don't even smoke) However i think the olympics is a special event,:D

You can see why there is a north south divide with all the negative attitude up there. and that is why the south east is thriving with propects, jobs and happy faces. It is a case of each to there own and that is why football sucks!

If we had won hosting the euro's or the the best tournament in the world,the world cup,the whole country would be buzzing,not just the s
outheast;):cool:
that's just my opinion fella's

Last edited:
iam afraid!!! iam with the general manager!!! olympic games what a complete waste of tosh!!!! countrys in enough mess with out all the other cost the olympics is gana cost!! thats with out all my weekends that are gana stop due to the non maintance why the games are on!!!! lets not forget the security thats on its way to 300,000000 thats why the countrys in such a mess atlest you can wave to the homeless on the way to the stadium one word bulls!t all of it!!!

Jakdan I think the olympics Used to be a great sporting event but not now , I suppose you could say that most atheletes are 100% dedicated , Ambitious and good Ambassadors of the sports world setting good examples to the young, especially when compared to the overpaid , under talented Knobheads in football especially in Red and White shirts :laugh: They get paid peanuts look at fatima whitbread ( No Jokes Plz ) she was in celebrity jungle for one reason only , not fame, or career launch she was in there to pay the bills and help support her children, yet the government is too busy creaming as much ticket money as possible while investing millions into building the olympics yet invest fcuk all in english athletics or ever sport in general .

Hope that reads ok Im fcukd and fgot what I was actually ranting on about half way Through :nuts::nuts::laugh:

as a proud scotsman who supports the teddy bears i relish the opportunity to wear a lovely red,white and blue football top with BRITTANIA[ emblazoned on the front[/B].
back to the real issue yes i think the OLYMPICS are great and look forward to cheering the lads and lassies on to great things.
i would also agree that the money could have been spent better,and the jobs should have gone to BRITISH passport holders to guarantee that the monies would be reinvested in britain.there were guys i know who eventually went down(my uncle and celticbhoy among them)but this was through agencies and at the latter stages and to be honest the cash wasnt what it should have been

Top Bottom