Starting out, some advice please

Good luck in ur new venture if ypu need sdvice remeber thats wot the forums forr

Thanks SP

You're right about the forum too, there is some extremely useful information on here. Threads about such things as credit searching on customers, that is something I never considered and may of only discovered after encountering problems myself.

Also, the input from forum members is extremely helpful. Again advice that you probably could get, but not as freely available as it is on this forum.

Skyhook

Good Luck

Good Luck to you mate
I recently started up my own company a couple of month ago. I was luck got a right Touch with the Truck got an Iveco Daily of a forum user it was a 5.5 ton carries weight very well.
I was only expecting to be doing odd jobs evenings and weekends to start while working for a mate of mine who runs an average sized firm.
But no sooner had word got out I started up things went crazy for the first month was working full time and doing my own work every day. living off my dad job while having to pump all my earnings in to buying more gear. just kept having to buy buy and buy, still am buying. Things did slow down in the last 2 weeks but have picked up a little bit again. its tough at first I still have so much to learn but have some good mates in the trade. Remember to have time with the missus kids even if its just a couple of hours. time can pile up.

I liked the last bit but being honest whoever can do both well really must be a magician, especially for the first few years.

Top Bottom