starting monday

u'll b fine m8...more & more guys r finding it neccs to relocate.that last job offer i put on here was taken by a forum member who did the same & he seems to b settling in fine. Spose its what i'd to put food on the table if i had to...@least ur working..did u get ur tckt sorted out in the end

old gaffer never attempted it waz is going to sort it out for next few week then bakc up to cumbria for it signed off then happy days, yeha enjoy it down here now nothing in cumbria let alone west cumbria ya out on a limb with out sellafeild theres no economy really and now theve knocked back the nuclear waste storage in west cumbria looks bleak wouldnt mind but on the news non of them were feking cumbrian lol

Good to hear Marra good luck! Was going to send you a few pots of jam to keep you going if you were out of work any longer!

Good to hear Marra good luck! Was going to send you a few pots of jam to keep you going if you were out of work any longer!

AHAHAHA NICE THOURGHT MARRA BUT BACK ON THE MEAT MONDAY AHAHAHAH LOL BEEN KNOCKED BACK TILL TUESDAY, ALTHOW BEEN INDUCTED TO DAY AND WAS ON THE EUSR COURSE WHAT A HEAD RECK LIKE BEEN BACK IN CHEMISTRY FFS LOL BUT LOOKING GOOD :cool: AGAIN ALL THANKS TO THE FORUM

Glad it's all panning out for you marra, hope the Mrs is the same.

Top Bottom