starting monday

marra watson

Reaction score
been 3 weeks since feking last job off and relocating and getting settled got a start monday got some trainning to do tomoz and then back to it from monday fingers crossed it all goes well, keep ya chin up lads who are out of work it will come ........good things come to those who w8, never stop plugging the forum this job has came from the forum and with out ad be sitting here a lot longer wid me finger up me arse debating if it was the right move. keep at it lads

Marra I relocated years ago as work was shy best thing I ever done good luck with your new move

Aye good luck marra,my manchester work starts monday as well,talk about buses eh,but at least your sorted mate;)

cheers lads forum is a great tool and some may take it for granted. the lad av come a cross and got to knows great the contacts great the laffs great

Aye good luck marra,my manchester work starts monday as well,talk about buses eh,but at least your sorted mate;)

lol put night shift on i can live on 4 hours sleep

good to hear your starting bud
MAKE SURE YOU DONT DO ANY 14 HOUR SHIFTS WITHOUT THE HARD FOUGHT FOR BREAKS:eek:
were you based is it CHORLEY or the place you have on you page CHROLEY i think it is

good to hear your starting bud
make sure you dont do any 14 hour shifts without the hard fought for breaks:eek:
Were you based is it chorley or the place you have on you page chroley i think it is

ahahahahahh lol cheers marra nar wont have non of that take a look aty the thread so long paton bros in the jobs, sound like a pukka firm so on wuds and up wuds

Paton bros is that who you worked for
ive not looked i presumed they went bust but im thinking you hope they will hhaaaaaa
so were you based chorley or chroley;)

Good luck with your new job ,and negotiating those pesky roundabouts

U'll b fine m8...more & more guys r finding it neccs to relocate.that last job offer i put on here was taken by a forum member who did the same & he seems to b settling in fine. Spose its what i'd to put food on the table if i had to...@least ur working..did u get ur tckt sorted out in the end

Top Bottom