Start Up Yourselfs

Name and shame Flinty, it's the only way. Won't mean anything to me but it may shut him up for a bit.

hi ikram im polecat salaam alekaam excuse spelling im dyslexic in arabic but ok in urdu

Reading through this site,and seems to me all you lot do is slag every firm of your worked for.
So my Question is why dont a few of you get together and start your own firm and see how you get on
THIS IS GOING TO GET SOME REACTION.

get f ucked

No do not thor is turban he will kil yu if he find owt

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

I lost his foreskin up hoover once hewent balistic

f uck off ****

Last edited:
Why u an aggressor.sheriff scaff are yu an infidoel

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I call me paakkii i am i.dian

I bin drinkin jason and get me talktivee will get a lashingfor alcohol.in mornin what th hell
how yu doin

Im good mate.
Tried to play on the XBOX, but kept losing - so instead of throwing the control pad through my TV, i did the adult thing and switched it off, lol.

Im gonna relax now, put my fluffy slippers on, smoke a menthol ciggy and sit listening to Michael Buble, with some chocolates and a glass of rose wine. :cool:

who am i then??? u fcukin bunch of dirty punk bitch slags.... u wont find me m8 to clever 4 ya...thick ***** :)

**** how u kno that??? were u one of them?? yrs ago in the fittin shed??

shhhh dont tell no1 i give you good job let u go home @ 2pm full shift take u up da cafe and tity bar. shhhh :)

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

has had my big cock sucked so im happy now... :) un like u gay boys

Just remembered its half term . only a retarded 12 year old could have written twatties last post

I have to give credit to some of the former trolls who have been banned from this site. There have been some great wind-ups that have been absolutely hilarious.

HOWEVER this thread is probably the worst I have ever seen. I feel really bad for both posters, as they are both clearly a sandwich short of a picnic.

Top Bottom