Ssh don't tell the others

Phone them Tim and they will bring out another one.

Raining, IW fooked, sounds like a day for the high stools.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Get yourself down the Brittania Tim or the Merry Monk if you've got a weapon lol

i dont think you need the reps number try fleet management 0800 0830855 thats if you hired it if not oops

Hehey,dont forget Tim,once yur spanna'sover the nut,you have to move yur arm in a circula motion. Go slowly,youll soon get the nak back:laugh::laugh:

what i can't understand is why people have to wind the nut right to the end of the thread when they have been striking ....such a pain
:mad::mad: :embarrest:

Ah ha.

Got the link to work Tim mate?
Nice. :)

Ive added you on FaceBook also. :cool:

are these impact wrench things actually popular ? do a lot of people use them ? are they much quicker?

Ive known a few Jocks to use them... as they got them for free.

They are so tight, you can peel an orange in their pocket, rofl.
Tight arse's, lol. :D

Noisy orrible things. Not intrinsically safe so can't use em where we at now but some of the lads who erected scaffold for the line crossings swore by em. Not for me tho.

not me m8 , ive bailed out many a struggling englishman on my travels from cockneys to geordies and everywhere inbetween.

i dunno if anybody anywhere in scotland uses them , does it have a special frog to go on your belt

Its the same sorta size as a drill, so it should fit in a drill frog.
Though, its a guess as ive never used one before. And, probably never will.

As i said in another post my hilti goes nuts in the rain to the point where i dont use it if its raining.(not using it at the min anyway) But an expensive bit of kit so better off keeping it dry and safe.
drill hoster from srewfix £4.99 lasts about 4 months then falls to bits and out of shape so that when you put your impact tool in, the trigger catches and it starts to turn.(better buying a decent holster for it.

just doesnt seem right a scaff using these things , surely your not on the tools when youve got ure website up n runnin

Top Bottom