Speed Limit?

aom

Reaction score
Just thought I would check this out. Does anyone know the national speed limit for a wee 2 seater van on a normal A class road?

Does it not depend on the van. If it does not have rear windows you can use mirrow through it goes down 10mph. Could be bull like

Not a Jock law but Marcus has it bang on. 50 mph as it is classed as a commercial vehicle. I can't believe I only found that out today after running and owning these things for years.:laugh:

Are you watching the football?

depends on the weight i know fiat doblos are over 1900kg a bit heavy so the speed limit is lower if you van is more than this

Not a Jock law but Marcus has it bang on. 50 mph as it is classed as a commercial vehicle. I can't believe I only found that out today after running and owning these things for years.:laugh:

Are you watching the football?

I'm not just a pretty face after all

Different law altogether Scaff110, Marcus hit the nail on the head with these small vans, if there is no glass behind the driver the speed limit is 50 mph, not necessarily the back doors but the side windows as well. I have never heard of it before till today.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

I'm not just a pretty face after all

You are not even a pretty face.;)

Well my navara is a commercial vehicle,or is for tax purposes anyway,what model van are you talking about?and no to the footie,my season's finished:(

Different law altogether Scaff110, Marcus hit the nail on the head with these small vans, if there is no glass behind the driver the speed limit is 50 mph, not necessarily the back doors but the side windows as well. I have never heard of it before till today.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

You are not even a pretty face.;)

A used to like you aswell.

Hope you get caught speeding ;)

You're Navara or whatever has glass behind the driver. We have two prime examples, a 4 seater Kangoo and a 2 seater Astra both with no windows behind the driver, therefore not car derived vans and restricted to 50 mph.

Dont forget it's 60 mph on dual carriageways
But you can do 70 on the motorway--------------yippeeee zoooomm zoooooomm

Aye right, we would need to travel 120 miles to find a dual carriageway.:(

Top Bottom