spanners hung up, start a new job on monday

trainee scaffolding inspector/junior h&s advisor, looking forward to it:D

Well done mate,hope all goes well.
Ive done my general cert and about to do my construction next month hope i can follow suit.

Andy rang up his sen n he is on cooling towers 4 2weeks,i could have blocked it but am not like that with Andy,been speaking to Butch,so how did u do it steve?

how did u gt that job mate? and what qualifications do u have sounds good

Good luck mate and as Daz says don't forget your roots or which side your toasts buttered :D

Andy rang up his sen n he is on cooling towers 4 2weeks,i could have blocked it but am not like that with Andy,been speaking to Butch,so how did u do it steve?

steve rimmer rang me & offered me the job, i explained i was sorted & suggested andy;)

hanging your spanners up

Hi ORAC

Good luck with your new job, you look a bit to young to be hanging up spanners and alway,s remember a good scaff inspector alway,s carries a spanner. if hes worth his salt.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Hi Orak

Good luck starting new job you look bit too young to be hanging spanners up
always remember a good scaff inspector will always carry a spanner for those little mods... lol :)

Hi ORAC

Good luck with your new job, you look a bit to young to be hanging up spanners and alway,s remember a good scaff inspector alway,s carries a spanner. if hes worth his salt.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Hi Orak

Good luck starting new job you look bit too young to be hanging spanners up
always remember a good scaff inspector will always carry a spanner for those little mods... lol :)

spanners are in the garage in my fitting bag, wont be doing any mods, not that young 40 next year:eek:

Hey mate, good luck with it ,remember once a scaff always a scaff don't be too harsh.

i do cisrs advanced inspection course on monday & tuesday next week:D

thanks for all well wishes;)

Can you give me some feedback on the course please Orac.

Ive got to do this at some stage, keep putting it off as I cant be arsed to do it but would still like to know how it is.
Was going to be doing mine at Safety and Access, Nottingham.
Wheres yours booked?

Dave.

Thought I had convinced you to do the course weeks ago :wondering:

procrastenaton is the thief of time , or in other words get your a r s e in gear :D

I thought about procrastinating but just couldnt be arsed.:toung:

Been a bit hecktic around here with covering holidays etc so will be doing it soon.

Can you give me some feedback on the course please Orac.

Ive got to do this at some stage, keep putting it off as I cant be arsed to do it but would still like to know how it is.
Was going to be doing mine at Safety and Access, Nottingham.
Wheres yours booked?

Dave.

i will let you know what its like, no problem;)

Congrats Orac

All the best in your new job

Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom