Sort your selfs out

this should be good lads hahahahahahahahaha , didnt know you took a little tipple gibbs , on a serious note , you cant come on here drunk and abusing people , or you will be barred , proper order too ,,, you wouldnt do it at the scaffmag so dont do it here , !!!!:mad:

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

sounds like your trying to justify leaving this forum for elsewhere gibbs ,,,,, little rich boy tactics , you always will think you are better no matter where you go ,,, thats being honest ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,have you been frequenting other said forums ?????

Maybe that is the key Jason. Don't tell everyone about yourself and people cannot attack you personally. Most of us choose not to give out our personal details so we can voice opinions without the constant need to watch over your shoulder or the worry that because we've said something someone else doesn't agree with it will not affect future employment or who we may work with in the future. Since we've been given the use of social media it's made me realise that Scaffolding is actually a relatively small industry.

whats happened now J
behave yourself who gives a feck what someone you will probably never meet thinks of you on a forum,they are not real,the opinion shouldnt really count.i have personally slaughtered people on here sometimes it may have been funny othertimes i was embarrassed especially when i read the post sober.
obviously im sober just now hence this might make sense.
keep posting and the vids if thats what makes you happy;)

jay have a chill take a read of this a convo from last night you get off lightly
this ki gets it every day of the week at work and on fb lol gives as gtood as he get :laugh:

status
Taking it easy tnyt gotta get up at 6 working weekend again, I'm just a die hard like haa. Thinking of working away coz whitehavens on its arse n am sick of seeing it

replys

Stephen 'jammy' Robinson With ur qualifications the fish factory then eh
19 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1
Callum Todd Ye cheers Steve... bell end lol
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson ahahah ya getting it form eveyr direction
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Hope i avnt started sumat im bad
19 hours ago via mobile · Like
Callum Watson yeh YA A BAD MAN JAMMY
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson seedy bad man
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Todd Ano how comes its take the piss out of callum day everyday? Bit of support boys eh ya ******* lol
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson get what you put in pal
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson an judging but your effot over last few years its fek all
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson U left ur self wide open+ the PREDATOR pounced
Callum Todd Couldn't av put it better mesel jammy ur defo a preditor like
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson ahahaha
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson jammys cleator moors answer to jimmy savile
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson I but nwt like young jimmy savile aka callum todd
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson I got told top pub snogger last nt
Callum Watson can you rember you telling him about saville b4 all this **** came out saying the theme tune and that ?
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson doesnt mean she was legal thow jammy his a proper sexuall deviant is the shirker
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Todd Who told u that??
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Never saw me+jim in same room
Kevin Hiddleston Takin it easy..nowt new there then..gaga i heard they are looking for big issue distributors in london if u wanting work away
Callum Todd Too far tony... U fuken deadbeat don't be calling me a nonce for 1 n for 2 on fb
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Ur letter woz only the start of it BOLOX suck this u mong+stop slaverin m my shel suit
Callum Watson got to be smack free to sell it thats him out of it thell take 1 lok at him and say pin heed
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Todd Right can we all stop taking the piss out of callum now lol ano its funny but I have feelings ya no #weapons
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Todd Right settle down now callum take your ritlin
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson how to you think your victims felt
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Wots crak woto pm me the gory details bout todd or len fairclough as hes known
Kevin Hiddleston Feelings or feelers gaga lol
Callum Watson his got feelers ort kev about 2nd draw down er just ratch in that draw of us flower the old bottomless draw right on to his lap gag ahahahah
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Todd There's no details jammy u cock. I'm one comment away from samaritans
19 hours ago · Like · 2
Callum Watson ahahahahahahahahahah
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson they crnt help you now savile
19 hours ago · Like
Kevin Hiddleston Callum todd is the octopus
Callum Todd No legend!! Get it right diamond
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson purple octopus
19 hours ago · Like · 1
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson 1 15yr old away from the electric chair
19 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 2
Kevin Hiddleston U need to leave leg ends alone for a while pal..the boys are on to u lol
Callum Todd What's purple octopus that thing that plays the drums n jammy that's bad even for u ya scummy man shaking my head at you
19 hours ago · Like · 1
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Kev can u remember when u told gollum i waswa mad axeman +hed never said a word to me al the way 2 carlisle coz a sed wheres my fukn medication CLASSIC
19 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 3
Callum Watson ahahahahahhahahahah
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson #arseddroppedrightout
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson ad be worrie jammy its his singuature move b4 plraying on his victim the shake of the head and your as good as predatorrated
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson U bet shekn like a leaf
Kevin Hiddleston It was a beauty jammy..he went white as a ghost
Callum Watson didnt even make eye contact lol
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Todd Watto that's not a word u fuken queer n ye I remember I didn't no did I ffs patons employ all kinds of wrong un's
19 hours ago · Like · 1
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson My pup as a4 inch cock but thats nwt 2 do wid this
Callum Watson what you been doing with ya pups 4 inch cock
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Watson in fact dont tell me lol
19 hours ago · Like
Callum Todd Right yaz r garna have to fuk off my fb now like its all nonces, Tommy, n now a bit of buggery stop it, stop it now
19 hours ago · Like · 1
Kevin Hiddleston Behave lads gaga will be stalking strays on mirehouse tnyt
Callum Watson think his more liek a rabbit in the head light after this kiling tonight on here lol
19 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Waxing
Callum Todd Exactly its 3 on 1 y yous picking on the smooth kid
18 hours ago via mobile · Like
Callum Watson been the smoothest kid on mirehouse is like been the smartest kid wid downs
18 hours ago · Like · 1
Kevin Hiddleston I think he is gonna be sitting in the shower with the crying game playing in the background..never mind flower tommys home soon
Callum Todd U acctually r shocking like! Dear fuken god
Callum Watson he knows his already recived the post card
18 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson smooth as in waxed nw ur talkn sweet cheeks
Callum Todd TOMMY!! Again ere I dont even mention him its u lot defo a want in u kev.like
Kevin Hiddleston Stunning like a young burt reynolds lol
18 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1
Callum Todd Am garn heads done in lmao
18 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Mad axe man fuk me the look ont larl creeps fyass priceless
Callum Watson ahahahah
18 hours ago · Like
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson Do u want me 2 tuck u in
Callum Todd Am orite steve marra do ya dog a favour tho n stop looking at its cock its bound to feel little uncomfortable hahaha
Stephen 'jammy' Robinson He loves it the furry cocked larl bugger

mate by blowing off on here your gonna give your haters more ammo to fire at you mate.

Just laugh at it buddy

thats the whole thing , the way the guy carries on hes good for it , , take my advice gibbs , grow up and keep ur mouth shut and you wont get flack !:laugh:

Not sure what kicked this of Jas but good to see you back matey.

Top Bottom