Something to be proud of

Thanks

Just wanna say a big thanks to all for their best wishes
the guys are chomping at the bit over the awards, M D wants it as much as them
an i cant wait to see them in their penguin suits, i know they will all be looking like they are some kinda toffs talking all posh
bet by the end of the night i will recognise them though, the phoney accents gone, bow ties dangling and proper grafting men who know a thing or 2 will be stood in their wake

cheers again i will try and post photos which ever way it goes:bigsmile:

Just got to let you know
Mitchell's Scaffolding Have been shortlisted in 2 diffrent sets of Business Awards.
The first being the Northwest Reigional Construction Awards for the
SME of the Year Award here we are up against these guys

Claremont Group Interiors Ltd
Jackson, Jackson & Sons
Mitchell’s Scaffolding Ltd
Parkinson Building Contractors

With the finals being held at Chester Race course on the 26th of May (so best bib and tuck and lots of nerves) but to get to the finals is a fantastic acheivement. And one we couldnt have done without a great team of scaffolders who display the quality n workmanship that so impressed the Judges

The Second is the Be Inspired Business Awards or Bibas, Finals held 10th June at the Winter gardens in Blackpool, here we are in the frame for Leadership team of the year award this is the one where we get to can publicly let our staff know they are great. We dont know who else has been shortlisted for these yet. But truth is the Mitchell's team are damn fine guys worthy of praise, we obviously want to win but if we dont it wont be because we dont deserve it.

good stuff well done wish all gaffas new who helped em

Good luck to you, good bunch of lads goes a long way well done

Good luck to you, good bunch of lads goes a long way well done

Thanks GB i gotta say we have some excellent guys always pushing for the company and they are winners without the awards
would love to bring them home though
its a big topic of conversation around me anyhowlol been asked about the dicky bows loads
:D

I know exactly what you are saying mate, im real lucky with my lads to. Dont know how I would of got through the past two years without them. Are you going to be posting the before and after pics of the awards ?

I know exactly what you are saying mate, im real lucky with my lads to. Dont know how I would of got through the past two years without them. Are you going to be posting the before and after pics of the awards ?

on start of post photo of most of team will be posting toffs pre drinks photos cos if i know them and i do from past partys which ever way it goes their stance will resemble a badly erected scaffold full of strangly angled supports and props

Dont know about you mate but ive seen scaffold like that and thats with them being sober lol.

sounds like your company is the same as mine though mate, i know it wouldnt happen

Well done Mitchell's and enjoy your nights out and lets hope you come away with something

well one day to go
and for such a gang of Real Men they are all a bit of a woss
we have to set off in afternoon and the biggest panic

yep......... if we win do i have to say anything cos you know me karen i'm not posh i cant say owt good........ i cant tie a bow tie ( please note i left out the bit about dicky on purpose) is it a free bar...... do we have to work tomorrow and lots of other nerve related stuff

gotta say i've never seen the lads so wired but cant wait for the line up of mitchell's very own James Bond lookalikes

Win, loose or draw hope you and your team have a great day out.

Top Bottom