Snow again!!!!

bigfish

Reaction score
Looking at proper white out blizzard conditions here,and it was bloody Baltic on site today,is everyone having the same weather,it's feckin p*ssing me off now,this winter seems to be lasting forever:mad:

Central london was ok today did snow hard but irregular. Snowing hard in Medway this morn then got into london and there was nothing. Will be interesting to see tomorrow. We Neva get snowed off anyway

Looking at proper white out blizzard conditions here,and it was bloody Baltic on site today,is everyone having the same weather,it's feckin p*ssing me off now,this winter seems to be lasting forever:mad:

LOL I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE WHEN LOOKIN OUT OFFICE WINDOWS :laugh::laugh: WAS LIKE THAT SETTING OFF FROM YARD GOT OUT NICE BUT STILL NUMBING WITH THE WIND

LOL I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE WHEN LOOKIN OUT OFFICE WINDOWS :laugh::laugh: WAS LIKE THAT SETTING OFF FROM YARD GOT OUT NICE BUT STILL NUMBING WITH THE WIND

Office window marra!!!how very dare you:huh:i,ve got the shine back on my elsie's that only used elsie's have;)

I was working in reigate & think its got its own micro climate - had about an inch all over the ground heavy snow & the windchill was a killer
...thought i'd got outta the lorry in fcukin siberia

3hrs later & 15 miles back atound the M25 in ascot & the bleedin sun was out not a spot of snow to be seen lolo

Last edited:
All good here, good working weather, a bit crisp in the morning but sun in the height of the sky all day. My biggest concern in weather like this is having vehicles on these roads, especially early mornings now the council grit at 4pm and think that will be fine till 7am the following morning.:(

BF, how did the spine stand up to the shifts?

i hope the cold kept the smell down in the sh*t farm today marra:sick:what time were you on the phone begging to go home:suspicious::laugh:

was begin for more hours man lol took bat of wagon thiking i could get nother 15 mins on the job lol

All good here, good working weather, a bit crisp in the morning but sun in the height of the sky all day. My biggest concern in weather like this is having vehicles on these roads, especially early mornings now the council grit at 4pm and think that will be fine till 7am the following morning.:(

BF, how did the spine stand up to the shifts?

The backs ok Alistair,it's the rest of me that feels like I've been run over lol,the only trouble is that you get a backlog of paperwork that get's neglected while this is going on,but needs must,the workloads gone through the roof:blink1:

Same boat as myself buddy, the longer you spend in the office the more it's like pre season training though when you come back out.

kent coast bad spent 2 hours digging van out last night were snow drifted mate had to stay at mine and still here wouldnt mind but hes drunk all me beer lol!!!

Another day of bad snow here,and it's forcast again tonight and tomorrow ffs,it's proper p*ssing me off this now,the worst thing is two wagons are booked on their mots tomorrow and if the mot centres are not open I can only operate half a squad,aarrgh:(

Nightmare. We are now getting our turn at it as well but we are coping with it with our usual panache, every fekin road is closed and all the ferries are now off.:mad:

Top Bottom