Smsts

Amazingly,everyone passed, They wouldnt release our scores in the final exam. One company had 6 delegates 2couldnt speak Engish very well. Personally,it was good for me as far as stucture and clearing up a lot of grey areas. Opened a few as well. Like working at height being on ground level. simian will argue against that one.

So will the recent Lofsted report

Ian

2 /3days is the refresher, 5 is the norm BF, As Steveo says 7/800 quid.

Are you going to give us a few bullet points Ian?

2 /3days is the refresher, 5 is the norm BF, As Steveo says 7/800 quid.

Ah, the mysterious refresher. Never even got as far as finding out the price as the thicko training group thought no one needed it.:(

Didn't know you could do it in 2, they are all 5 days round here but the truth is it could easily have been done in 2. Still cheap when you consider what we pay.

And just for the record they confuse the feck out of me too.

2 days is SSSTS aom, SMSTS is 5 days. I paid 625 with NCC

I think that fcuking scouser must be dyslexic. :laugh::laugh:

Haha,the thread i think is about the five day one,and i'm on about the two day one:confused:but they both cover you to supervise,on a slightly different note, i believe you have to do a refresher now after five years,on your scaffolding supervisors gold card:suspicious:

Yeah I kinda expected as much BF. Hard enough getting qualified but a nightmare trying to keep it all up to date.

Yeah I kinda expected as much BF. Hard enough getting qualified but a nightmare trying to keep it all up to date.

I've sent you our local price list,for your comparison,i would post them but dont know how,it's in an email pal:idea:

Could be interesting BF, thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

FFS, that must be a mistake, it's more than double that up here. Why is the 2 day refresher more expensive than 5 day main ticket?

I know,it's crazy,i had another one but i've deleted it,and that was the one with the £84 one on it,also a few weeks ago a free nebosh course,we do get looked after by the citb in wales,but you would think it would be the same nationaly,mind you we dont pay for prescriptions of the doctor either,scotlands the same is'nt it?;)

Yes it's the same up here but that doesn't make up for the price difference. I might have a go at negotiating my next bill.;)

Top Bottom