Shouting

Lolo no i treat my guys really well. Ioads of benifits with us ...i used to say that noone works for us we all work 2gether...but as a small family buisiness reputation is everything.i've never had trouble getting or keeping guys. But seriously if u get it wrong thats a raised voice.u get it right xtra beer tokens. Had a crew worked there bolllocks off this week. Happy days few beers after work on me ,breakie 2moro and xtra wages in there packet- same week differnt crew idiots lost a disc cutter......u tell me what would u rather have the sack and cost outta ur wages or a new arsseole ripped into u ....they took the new arsseole oldschool still works in my view .but sorry if u dissagree

you took them on ,,, the responsibilty lies wth u ,, u might not like it , but if you made a bad judgement , it dosent give you a right to hurt lads ,,, i worked for my father and he was the devil ,, slapped me in front of the boys ,, does no good , its not a dig southern ,, just my view !

Shame u were treated so bad. My son started with me @10 painting fittings on a sat morning.part 2 @18... adv @ 24 supervisor @25 & in another 5yrs it'll it'll be his company shouting never hurt him... or given him a chip on his shoulder. I just think too many people want to be treated with kid gloves....man up, u fu ck up take the ear bashing. U take the praise when its due so swings and roundabouts in my book

&yes ur right when u say u take them on its ur reponsibility....but not to get mugged off or compromise on saftey....too much liberal attitude is whats wrong with the new generation of scaffs coming through...

Last edited:
No need for me to take it on the chin m8....like i said i'm firm but fair...but no place on my company for cry babies or liberal minded twaats that cant take a bolloocking when its due. And to be honest i'm only surprised thats not a general census of opinions

Last edited:
Lolo no i treat my guys really well. Ioads of benifits with us ...i used to say that noone works for us we all work 2gether...but as a small family buisiness reputation is everything.i've never had trouble getting or keeping guys. But seriously if u get it wrong thats a raised voice.u get it right xtra beer tokens. Had a crew worked there bolllocks off this week. Happy days few beers after work on me ,breakie 2moro and xtra wages in there packet- same week differnt crew idiots lost a disc cutter......u tell me what would u rather have the sack and cost outta ur wages or a new arsseole ripped into u ....they took the new arsseole oldschool still works in my view .but sorry if u dissagree

its swing an round abouts marra you seem to have a happy medium you dont seem to just take take take as some gaffers do take take take and only give an ear bashing your not arsed if it ruff with the smooth but when ya kicking ya pan in and all ya get were you been couldnt scaffold me **** house ...now hang on a minute who scaffolded you in to oblivion a few weeks ago ??????? and still ya get sh1t sh1t sh1t never had a bounus never had a drink bourght na nowt of the gaffer lowsy 50 quid at xmas the labs at the time got 50 and scaffs 60 told him to ram his 50

Xmas bouns!!!! Shiiit 4got it was nearly that time again ....bah humbug lolol

whats the xmas bouns for southern any ideas ?
a for working hard and to get a few dirnks in
b workin hard but not as hard as the scaff and get 1 maby 2 drinks in ?

god bless lads , its not easy , we all do different ,, but be easy on the wee people southern , , the worst scaff in the world might be ur best mate , in a time of need ;]

Lolo i normally give the boyz a treat at crimbo
Piss up for the crews -half day finish then meal out with their partners in the evening plus a few £ cash in their pocket depending on how long they been with me

god bless lads , its not easy , we all do different ,, but be easy on the wee people southern , , the worst scaff in the world might be ur best mate , in a time of need ;]

I dont quite understand that comment . I treat everyone how i wanna be treated.....b4 i started on my own i worked for a lot of bad basturds but also a lot of cracking guys. And like to think i took the best bits with me...and yes that included the shouting lolo

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

u feelin guilty fella ?

Who me

Top Bottom