Should i have knocked him out!

paddy carr

Reaction score
Had a job to do at the local shopping centre, they have those parking attendents with their little black gizmo boxes.

They cordoned off 4 bays for the wagon in the disabled bays for us, for the day.

I spoke to 1 of the guys , when finished., and stated my wife has just had 'Ankle surgery, and is in a wheelchair for the next 6 weeks, however we do not have a disabled permit. The guy assured us this would be OK.

We went to the shops today, pulled into a 'disabled parking bay' and lo and behold my mate the 'Parkie' came over. "Sorry mate, cant park there" badge needed. "however you can park over there by the scaffolding and wheel the mrs over.:eek:

paddy iam certain they breed these people on an island then when they are thick enough they ship them to the main land :nuts:

Good job you did'nt ko him paddy,These power seeking imbosiles have nearly as much protection as the police.Don't no why anyone would want to be a traffic warden. ;)

talking of knockouts alex reed or tom watson recon alex will do him place ya bets!!!!!

haha just off to watch it on bravo.

I would rather fight Alex than make love to Minger Jordan, at least Harvey cant see what his mam looks like. No disrespect to Harvey.

I'll go for tom watson dico ;)

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Dico how much do you owe me,Watson made hard work of that against a tranny. :D

I would rather fight Alex than make love to Minger Jordan, at least Harvey cant see what his mam looks like. No disrespect to Harvey.

hahahahahaha! yeah hes tracking well out paddy. must say what afight though.

Are any of you boys into "proper mma"? If not please do not think that is representative of real "cage-fighting"! That was like watching conference football v Premier League compared to UFC!

Top Bottom