SGS from Hull

Yeah it's Deffo him, he rang a good mate of mine last year to run a job for interserve all Walton nick. He knew him from working at SGS

As The Managing Director of SGS from Hull, we as have most scaffold companies within the Uk have had difficult trading conditions, howver as we have been such a strong financial business prior to the recession we have been unlike a lot of companies been able to weather the storm so to speak, so in answer to your post thread or what ever you call it no we have not gone bust we currently employ 85 operatives, so its business as normal.

Good to see sgs has kept its head above water. Got any jobs? :)

Well Lads thanks for all your wonderful comments we are still in business, only employ 80 men now , down from the 300 men days, Oh how unfounded rumours escalate,

Steve Gainey

Nice one steve hope u keep busy and turn a profit

Glad to hear Steve. Had a memorable Xmas do in Hull in 2006, I'm one of the Fleetwood lads u had on back then. Like I said in my earlier post best "small" firm I ever worked for. Good luck for the future,

All the best steve. Hope to work for you again somtime when things pick up and im back living up north.

Top Bottom