SGB - coming back!

But with all this h+s and rules and regs it creates more work so surely it's a good thing

harsco/brand is a joint venture from what i know with brand being an engineering clomgomerate in the usa.The plan is to offer the full package from plating and the other black trades to the end result IE lagging and painting.
rigger i have to agree with your veiws on the REAL OLD SCHOOL companies,and although a tad younger than yourself i would be working on a new build house one day to be erecting scaffolds on the boilers being built for drax the next to finnish off my week doing a wee hanger at a football stadium for the film cameras.The fact that the industrial clients want the scaffs laggers and painters as the one bill makes sense from a business point of veiw,but to the detrament of the scaffs with classification of industrial,site and street now seem to be common place terminology.the card system has also done its bit with the system shiit.
A SCAFFS A SCAFF THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD STAY:mad:

Changing the name wont change the firm! Awful scaffolding by cuplok mongs, though there are a few very good scaffs on the firm! Worst payers, do not give a toss about their men, verrrry poor servicing of materials! Contractors just do not want to know anymore!!!

Was a great firm bk in the day and even 6-7 years a go! The heavy use of cuplok has left their work force mentally challenged!

Was a great firm bk in the day and even 6-7 years a go! The heavy use of cuplok has left their work force mentally challenged!

All tooooooo true I'm afraid I started there and joined benchmark about 7/8 years ago Having only used cup lock ( apart from a hanger) I struggled like Fook on there doing proper scaffolding with proper scaffolders

Top Bottom