Sg4:10

Any gaps greater than 225 mm will be classed as a fall. That is hse guidence.

i can understand it but i do not fancy trying to get that inside board in when the soffits and gutters are really close to the lift!

I'll have arms like popeye's!

i might just start taking a revolver around with me and shoot anyone that looks dodgy on site. but who will do my accounts?????

Just think of the amount of gangs that will be pulled after christmas for not working to it, i mean you can even tell if someones been working to it or not even when the jobs done!

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

I know someone who started at a firm this week, when he asked for information on sg4:10 he was told to look it up on the internet, then by another member of office based staff was told that sg4:10 is just ties and he doesnt need to know about it!

he was pissing his sides when he was telling me!

cowboys will never comply with this,never and theres too many of them to round up.so the question ill ask is how will it be policed??

cowboys will never comply with this,never and theres too many of them to round up.so the question ill ask is how will it be policed??

Apparentley ive been told the HSE have taken on around ten more inspectors who im guessin will have been trained in sg4:10 and the like.

We get independant inspections from Simian every week who can tell if your working to it or not and wont stand for any rubbish if your not working to it while theyre watching you!

it will be policed the same as all the other regs that have been out over the years never never never no body cares as long as the fat cats keep getting
the dollar for the new regs it will just keep going on and on and on .

The Regulators

Looks like the HSE are about to outsource the regulators ( Texac Rangers ), Simian perhaps.

its not fair to the companys who comply,as they cant compete with the firms thats dont comply price wise,i see it as unworkable.

even without the smaller companies . the larger ones are all the same . everything done by the book at the start when theres money on the job and when it comes to an end an the money runs out we do what we want

Top Bottom