Sg4:10

Gaz

Reaction score
Was anyone aware that SG4:10 was released on the 26th November?

V

S = Safety, G = Guidance and 10 = the Year 2010

and we are all going to work to it all the time arent we . another load of bullsh!t to keep the shirts happy . maybe attempt to work to it if some ones watching . i usually find the best method is to go for your bait when the morons turn up .
we are expected to work like this but while still being pressured to get the same amount of work done . i m now on price work which started today , when i got there 2 jobs were erected with no boards or handrail , no ties and no money left on them . i erected the little bit with a few hours on and left half day ,

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

and we are all going to work to it all the time arent we . another load of bullsh!t to keep the shirts happy . maybe attempt to work to it if some ones watching . i usually find the best method is to go for your bait when the morons turn up .
we are expected to work like this but while still being pressured to get the same amount of work done . i m now on price work which started today , when i got there 2 jobs were erected with no boards or handrail , no ties and no money left on them . i erected the little bit with a few hours on and left half day ,
and this is supposedly one of the biggest and best firms in the country . reputation built on safety . its safe or fast never both . i know most supervisors think they can but no , you cant

I think they're saying now the lift must be fully boarded before we can work on it. And a load of other crap that just pisses us off.

only half a board space either side with handrails in before you access the working lift,if skeleton.fullyboarded handrail if working lift.

Its a sign of the times we live in mate, people claiming left, right and center!
The companies are making sure they wont be claimed against!

I think it is only a space should you need to access the ledger to hook on. I took that to mean if your using the step and your hand rails are in you will need to board out fully.

I think it is only a space should you need to access the ledger to hook on. I took that to mean if your using the step and your hand rails are in you will need to board out fully.

including the inside board!

Max gap on the inside 225 I think. The usual stuff about additional internal rail at windows and the like.

Top Bottom